Sign Jay Cutler Now

1 hour ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Jay Cutler hung it up last season with the Dolphins.  Coming here is not going to breathe new life into him.

Agreed. No need to burn $10M in cap space for a guy who’s going to phone it in until he gets injured. I’m not a McCarron fan, but Cutler doesn’t bet us much.  Plus I wouldn’t want him directly or indirectly influencing Allen. 

As someone who doesn’t think Cutler is as bad as people make him out to be I just don’t want to go through another QB who is pretty much done with football (like we did with Kyle Orton).  5 years ago I actually would have been more on board.  But I am willing to see what we have in McCarron.

Edited by Talley56

14 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Nice job fighting the urge to reply.

I didn't fight the urge at all, I enjoy Joes threads. His MO is obvious and generally I partake in his stirrups. 

I love these threads as I love chaos.

2 hours ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

I'm not saying he's Peyton Manning. But our other options are Nathan "Pick Six" Peterman. A Rookie. Or unproven AJ McCarron. With Cutler, we at least know what we're getting.

That’s like saying “at least with that restaurant you know what you’re getting: diarrhea.” 

2 hours ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

I'm not saying he's Peyton Manning. But our other options are Nathan "Pick Six" Peterman. A Rookie. Or unproven AJ McCarron. With Cutler, we at least know what we're getting.

DOOOONNNN’TTTT CAAAARRRRREEEE