Sign Jay Cutler Now

47 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Am I the only one angry at the front office right now? They're just sitting around doing nothing as Jay Cutler walks around as a free agent. 

Yes you are the only one.   This is what happens when you post drunk 

46 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Am I the only one angry at the front office right now? They're just sitting around doing nothing as Jay Cutler walks around as a free agent. 

OP must have meant the OTHER Jay Cutler as we need help on the O-Line.

124380682_JayCutler.thumb.jpg.993fbeab22a5cb2df6f7056685cfe818.jpg

20 minutes ago, napmaster said:

OP must have meant the OTHER Jay Cutler as we need help on the O-Line.

124380682_JayCutler.thumb.jpg.993fbeab22a5cb2df6f7056685cfe818.jpg

?? I met Jay Cutler.

cool ass dude, man.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

I'm not saying he's Peyton Manning. But our other options are Nathan "Pick Six" Peterman. A Rookie. Or unproven AJ McCarron. With Cutler, we at least know what we're getting.

yes, you're getting a guy who doesn't care about winning and will throw a bunch of picks and we will hate him. id rather roll the dice

NO THANK YOU!!!

I'm not saying he's Peyton Manning. But our other options are Nathan "Pick Six" Peterman. A Rookie. Or unproven AJ McCarron. With Cutler, we at least know what we're getting.

Yeah, you would be getting a QB that is a bad example.  

I was always impressed by Cutler's ability to recognize pressure and get out of harms way

Image result for jay cutler gif

• Haha (+1) 2

Why are people commenting in here as if this thread was a real thread instead of a look at me troll job attempt?  At least next time make the OP troll job funny instead of patheticly dumb.  I don’t know what’s worse, this thread or that people are actually falling into it to discuss this like it was real.

#EpicFail

As opposed to Cutler who is a proven dud.

Trooollllll much?????