Sign Jay Cutler Now

20 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Am I the only one angry at the front office right now? They're just sitting around doing nothing as Jay Cutler walks around as a free agent. 

Are you high?  You're high, aren't you?

You better be high.  Otherwise, you're the dumbest !@#$ing person on the planet. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

So, if you had to describe me in one word...

I couldn't.  Your mental deficiencies transcend the vocabulary of all known languages.  We would need to invent a new communications paradigm to explain you.

• Haha (+1) 2

I think AJMcbackup is the Bills version of a veteran QB bridge. Different year same game plan until things are more in order. 

I don't think Jay Cutler is the difference maker in the equation. 

Edited by Lfod

29 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

I'm not saying he's Peyton Manning. But our other options are Nathan "Pick Six" Peterman. A Rookie. Or unproven AJ McCarron. With Cutler, we at least know what we're getting.

Kyle Orton with an even worse attitude- I’m in. At least we can dust off all the great smokin jay pics 

You know, this is the first thread I can recall, in some 20 years here, that the congenital stupidity of topic title alone literally makes me viscerally angry.

Really, this topic is pissing me off.  A lot. I wish I could slap this topic.  

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Are you high?  You're high, aren't you?

You better be high.  Otherwise, you're the dumbest !@#$ing person on the planet. 

No don't do that. This guy gives people who are high a bad name. Lets not associate this idea with the majority of good people who like to get high but can still think rationally