Sign Jay Cutler Now

1 minute ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Am I the only one angry at the front office right now? They're just sitting around doing nothing as Jay Cutler walks around as a free agent. 

well, that's a step up from that wildcat attempt.

Just now, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

I'm not saying he's Peyton Manning. But our other options are Nathan "Pick Six" Peterman. A Rookie. Or unproven AJ McCarron. With Cutler, we at least know what we're getting.

A QB with a positive attitude second to none. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Am I the only one angry at the front office right now? They're just sitting around doing nothing as Jay Cutler walks around as a free agent. 

Is there a reason for this stupid post.  Two reasons, either you are in severe need or attention or you are going for sarcasm.

To let you know, you failed on the latter and as for the former, well, get a pen pal, go on a chat line or simply write letters to incarcerated prisoners before you decide to spew any additional nonsense.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Well, I think the Bills want to see what comes out of 2018....see if AJ McCarron has the right stuff......give Josh Allen some games for development.   Did you notice all the vets that were dumped?  that is not a win now approach.  Billls won't be terrible, but not likely to contend imho.  A step back year, not a tank year, but a step back.....5-11 kind of year.....and Cutler has no place in that scenrio.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Yeah. Cutler has had attitude problems through his career. But I honestly think that McD has a knack for inspiring players. He'd at least be a stop gap until Allen comes into his own.

isn't that exactly why they picked up McCarron?

I have more confidence in him than Cutler, at this point.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

I'm not saying he's Peyton Manning. But our other options are Nathan "Pick Six" Peterman. A Rookie. Or unproven AJ McCarron. With Cutler, we at least know what we're getting.

Yes, we do

I'd rather give 95% of the off season snaps,95% of training camp snaps, 95% of 3 preseason games to Allen and let's roll with the rookie. Culter is cancerous. There are many reasons he is still walking the street.

18 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Which is why you don't sign him