Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DrDawkinstein

What did Fitz say about Whaley at the Roast: Redux

Recommended Posts

Just tremendous, thanks for posting!¬†ūü§©

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"thank you for showing my son Brayden what a spineless kitty looks like"

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

 

The Tyrod and Russ Brandon shade....

 

‚ÄėHere I am, teetering on the brink of paralysis, and Russ Brandon is acting as if the rehab would be similar to the incident he had last season, with the peanut butter and the overexcited dog‚ÄĚ

 

woaoao!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ddaryl said:

 

The Spineless kitty comment was a heluva a shot across the Whaley bow

 

 

 

3 hours ago, TPS said:

Holy ****! Pretty clear how Brandon and Whaley were viewed. 

 

If anyone continues to stubbornly believe that Whaley was not the source of the leaks last year, you may want to re-evaluate your position.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Incredible. 

 

Is Pegulas dog, Sidney, a Bills employee?

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Listened to it a second time. This will get pulled fast, you watch

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fitz was on fire!

 

Called Whaley a spineless ***** and called Fred out on having a baby **** ūüėā¬†

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

Listened to it a second time. This will get pulled fast, you watch

 

 

It already all over YouTube. Multiple roasters

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

Fitz was on fire!

 

Called Whaley a spineless ***** and called Fred out on having a baby **** ūüėā¬†

 

It already all over YouTube. Multiple roasters

Surprised.  YouTube is a terrible company, disirregardless. Their ethics and business practices are a joke.  A company that started itself breaching copyright law and ignoring indecent material now censors the most menial things whilst pandering the most grossly negligent.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok i got to watch on my lunch break.   yeah you cannot transcribe that shade. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

 

 

Come on, fellas.  He's awful.

 

 

I can't stand John Murphy on his radio show. But he was good in this video. Fitz was still better. But it was still very refreshing to see a hear a different side of John Murphy.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Surprised.  YouTube is a terrible company, disirregardless. Their ethics and business practices are a joke.  A company that started itself breaching copyright law and ignoring indecent material now censors the most menial things whilst pandering the most grossly negligent.

 

Eric Wood had some nice jokes on Freddie lol

 

he was like the Bills always tried replacing Fred with 1st round picks but he always seemed to befriend them and take their job...

 

like the one time at applebees it was Freddie and Marshawn and a fan came up and asked Marshawn to sign a $20 bill... Freddie told Marshawn to take it lmao next thing you know Marshawn is arrested lol

 

then they draft spiller... Freddie befriends him and tells him na man, lower your shoulder... that’s what we do around here... next thing you know spiller hurts his shoulder in preseason and it’s Fred’s job again lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Murphy and Fitzy were great.  Now I have to go find the video of other presenters.   

 

This gives you a look at the lives of these guys from the inside.   What they're thinking and saying to each other.   Fitz was painfully pointed about Whaley.   It was only funny because it was so outrageous that if was startling that he would say it.  

 

And the costume changes were fabulous.   Fitzy is one cool guy.  

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

"You got a bunch of Bills players up here, you put high expectations on us to be funny. That's like trying to convince a Bills fan Tyrod Taylor is a franchise quarterback."

 

"Aaron Williams, he's also in the hall of fame along with Fred. Most career ending injuries in one season with six."

 

 

He didn't seem to really want to tell the Tyrod joke, but I'm sure he knew it would kill. 

Edited by elroy16
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

Murphy and Fitzy were great.  Now I have to go find the video of other presenters.   

 

This gives you a look at the lives of these guys from the inside.   What they're thinking and saying to each other.   Fitz was painfully pointed about Whaley.   It was only funny because it was so outrageous that if was startling that he would say it.  

 

And the costume changes were fabulous.   Fitzy is one cool guy.  

 

 

 

I think Fitz was saying what the bulk of Bills were thinking...

 

Whaley wasn’t even technically the GM when Fitz was here and he didn’t cut Fitz. He was head of pro personnel 

 

I think the joke was 100% to vindicate Fred’s career as a Bill and show what many Bills players probably thought when Fred was cut

Edited by Buffalo716

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

 

It already all over YouTube. Multiple roasters

 

If there are other vids, please post them in here!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wagon127 said:

I can't stand John Murphy on his radio show. But he was good in this video. Fitz was still better. But it was still very refreshing to see a hear a different side of John Murphy.

 

That's his real personality, I believe, based on his old WBEN radio show days.   The corporate shil he's become today is just a costume he wears...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Fitz’s delivery is amazing 

Came off without a hitch. 

 

That was really great. Fitzy is an awesome guy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Peter said:

If anyone continues to stubbornly believe that Whaley was not the source of the leaks last year, you may want to re-evaluate your position.

 

If anyone is surprised that Peter would pop up in this thread to assert this with no additional evidence, they might want to enhance their observational skills.

 

Fredex was extra-super-Salty about being cut by Whaley because he had been injured during training camp, and reported he asked Whaley if his position was secure or if he should stay out there and go his hardest to compete, and (according to Fredex) was told, "you're fine, we want you to heal up and rest up and be ready to go for the regular season" or words to that effect.

 

What that has to do with media leaks "Whaley's going Rogue!" or how you feel this roast video supports your personal credo is a mystery to me.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

 

If anyone is surprised that Peter would pop up in this thread to assert this with no additional evidence, they might want to enhance their observational skills.

 

Fredex was extra-super-Salty about being cut by Whaley because he had been injured during training camp, and reported he asked Whaley if his position was secure or if he should stay out there and go his hardest to compete, and (according to Fredex) was told, "you're fine, we want you to heal up and rest up and be ready to go for the regular season" or words to that effect.

 

What that has to do with media leaks "Whaley's going Rogue!" or how you feel this roast video supports your personal credo is a mystery to me.

 

 

 

You always did like Whaley. 

 

While the evidence is circumstantial, he certainly had opportunity and motive. To paraphrase Fitz, it should not surprise anyone that a spineless you know what was responsible for the leaks and that they stopped after he stopped working for the team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Lmao!! Fitz needs to go into standup 

at least regular when roasting Bills.

 glad i was able to watch this !

all good. and love My Man Fred

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×