What did Fitz say about Whaley at the Roast: Redux

50 minutes ago, mattynh said:

Wow, looks like no one liked Whaley.

I was going to point this out; Whaley was not a favorite with former players.  I'd be interested to hear what former players from other teams have to say about their GM.

1 hour ago, DrDawkinstein said:

You would complain.

1 hour ago, ricojes said:

Would you expect anything less from WEO?  Sounds like a really fun dude...

I was complaining!

Come on, fellas.  He's awful.

But Fitz was spinning comedy gold!

55 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Was the best part of the video.

You must have pressed "pause" at 4:01

7 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

I was going to point this out; Whaley was not a favorite with former players.  I'd be interested to hear what former players from other teams have to say about their GM.

I think it’s fairly common to be bitter, depending on how things went down. Eric Weddle for example says he’ll never talk to Chargers management again.  

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think it’s fairly common to be bitter, depending on how things went down. Eric Weddle for example says he’ll never talk to Chargers management again.  

This. Everyone hates their bosses. Especially bosses whose main job is to keep your pay as low as possible, and have to be constantly "firing" (cutting) people. I bet almost every player feels there is a million dollars out there they left on the table in negotiations, and are still bitter about it.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Fitz is hysterical.   Lots of players all over the league have been saying this for years.       

One point of note, I remember listening to one of the discussions with Jordan Palmer.   He said Fitz is one of the funniest guys he's ever met.    He went on to say he thinks Josh Allen might be funnier.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, ddaryl said:

The Spineless kitty comment was a heluva a shot across the Whaley bow

3 hours ago, TPS said:

Holy ****! Pretty clear how Brandon and Whaley were viewed. 

If anyone continues to stubbornly believe that Whaley was not the source of the leaks last year, you may want to re-evaluate your position.

Fitz was on fire!

Called Whaley a spineless ***** and called Fred out on having a baby **** ? 

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

Listened to it a second time. This will get pulled fast, you watch

It already all over YouTube. Multiple roasters

1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

Fitz was on fire!

Called Whaley a spineless ***** and called Fred out on having a baby **** ? 

It already all over YouTube. Multiple roasters

Surprised.  YouTube is a terrible company, disirregardless. Their ethics and business practices are a joke.  A company that started itself breaching copyright law and ignoring indecent material now censors the most menial things whilst pandering the most grossly negligent.

• Like (+1) 1