What did Fitz say about Whaley at the Roast: Redux

First of all, it totally sucks that someone recorded that as it might deter future roasters from being as candid.  Secondly, I would like to thank the person that recorded that as it was F---ing hilarious!  Anyone who boo hoo'd the roasting of Fred or roasts in general, tell me that wasn't great and all in good fun.  I laughed the whole way through as Murph was really funny as well, but Fitz killed it!!!!

Also, I think the Shrek joke may have been ad-libbed, but that was a great way to start...

Edited by ricojes
  • Like (+1) 5

1 minute ago, ricojes said:

First of all, it totally sucks that someone recorded that as it might deter future roasters from being as candid.  Secondly, I would like to thank the person that recorded that as it was F---ing hilarious!  Anyone who boo hoo'd the roasting of Fred or roasts in general, tell me that wasn't great and all in good fun.  Fitz killed it!!!!

Interesting to here the awkward murmur that went through the crowd when Fitz mentioned "Russ Brandon's incident from last year". Sounds like folks around the building were aware of the scummy moves, just like most of Buffalo was.

• Like (+1) 2

Murph. ..

Now its my pleasure ot introudce one of the great all time .... guys.. Ryan Fitzpatrick

Ryan F. Kind of like when i signed that Big fat contract in 2011 then went on and sucked.

The Spineless kitty comment was a heluva a shot across the Whaley bow