Eagles Johnson tired of Pats arrogance

The Pats** will be remembered for being cheaters and poor sports, sore losers along with being champions.

I true indicator of what kind of champion a team is how they act when they do lose.  The Pats** act deplorable when they lose.  Why not shake the hands of their victors? They failed this test on multiple occasions (not a fluke) and it is telling about the Pats** character.

6 hours ago, JimKellyTryouts said:

Poor little Tommy lost a super bowl and couldn't even shake Foles' hand. And I remember back in 2007 vs NYG, Bill walked off the field after the game was decided but there still was time to go. 

Had the results been different, they'd obviously go through the motions of sportsmanship. 

No class.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Skins Malone said:

No class.

When the Patriots fans great grandkids visit the stadium in the future and see the Super Bowl trophies, do you think anyone will comment “Yeah, but they had no class.”?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LittleJoeCartwright said:

When the Patriots fans great grandkids visit the stadium in the future and see the Super Bowl trophies, do you think anyone will comment “Yeah, but they had no class.”?

That has nothing to do with what i said.  Of course Pats fans arent going to say that..i said it.  Not sure what your point is

6 hours ago, White Linen said:

Many great teams are hated during their run -  then often years later are talked about with respect, even by some that hated them during the run.  

I believe the Patriots will be the first team that even years and decades after will not be talked about in the same way.  

The media adores them but I don't think fans will ever come around to talking about them in a positive way.  

Yeah, they were that great!

Hahaha!! 

So great, that it will take generations for the bitterness of petty opposing fans to wear off. The petty bitterness will be passed down for generations!!

!@#$ing pathetic!

Edited by OJABBA

33 minutes ago, OJABBA said:

Hahaha!! 

So great, that it will take generations for the bitterness of petty opposing fans to wear off. The petty bitterness will be passed down for generations!!

!@#$ing pathetic!

Are you a Pats fan?

31 minutes ago, OJABBA said:

Hahaha!! 

!@#$ing pathetic!

I think they mean the pettiness of the team and getting caught cheating that the fans won't forget.

To a certain extent, the steroids of the 1970s, etc... Stick with past champions like Raiders, Steelers.

The NFL should have treated them like the 1919 "Black" Sox.

7 hours ago, #34fan said:
8 hours ago, OJABBA said:

The Super Bowl Bills team were pretty arrogant, and everyone here loved it.

Swagger... Up until the actual game, that is...

Ha Ha - By game time the swagger became stagger and the rest is history. ?????

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

You know I had completely forgotten about Brady not shaking Foles hand......

I know nobody here will believe this but I truly think that was the last super bowl for the patriots at least in the Brady era

I hope you’re right, but I’m not confident that we’ve seen the last of the Pats in the Super Bowl. If the NFL had anything that resembled quality, you’d be be spot on. I don’t see anyone in the AFC other than the Steelers with a chance at dethroning the Pats. 

15 hours ago, JimKellyTryouts said:

Poor little Tommy lost a super bowl and couldn't even shake Foles' hand. And I remember back in 2007 vs NYG, Bill walked off the field after the game was decided but there still was time to go. 

Had the results been different, they'd obviously go through the motions of sportsmanship. 

This moment became a Jeopardy answer.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, LittleJoeCartwright said:

Sometimes it's funny what the future holds. Nobody in 1973 thought Pete Rose and OJ Simpson would be radioactive in 2018. 

When 1 team does this much winning for so long, most fans of the sport are going to divide into two camps.

Those who either love them or DESPISE them.

It's why so many people still hate the Yankees and Canadiens, and always will.