What's Up With Roto Lately?

H2o

http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/nfl/football-player-news

Granted we get most breaking news on here from Yolo, 26CB, and the like I still check roto every so often. Recently I've noticed them running the same exact things they had on their feed a week or two before and today another obvious gaffe. They said that some 7th Round QB of the Seahawks is battling it out with blahzay and Stephen Morris for backup duties. The Seahawks released Morris and he was claimed by the Texans. Are they trying to compete with BR now or something?

Edited by H2o

I've noticed the same.  Part of my morning ritual has always included checking for the latest scoop on Rotoworld, but it's been straight garbage of late.  Hopefully it's just the offseason & they get their **** together sometime in the next few months.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Rotoworld doesn’t break news.. They just rehash off other sources and post to their site 

True, but I thought they culled together a lot of the best stuff pretty quickly.  But definitely not lately.  

What's a better, similar site?

^ This... I never used Twitter but literally just started to find the MOST efficient way to follow the league and it is for sure the best as of late. All of Rotoworld's news is mostly copy paste from some analysts Twitter feed. Just create one and add everyone you can think of (NFL wise)

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Buffalo86 said:

True, but I thought they culled together a lot of the best stuff pretty quickly.  But definitely not lately.  

What's a better, similar site?

Reddit.com/r/nfl does an OK job. For smaller stuff, the algorithm doesn’t do great. Big stuff goes right to the top of the front page. 

• Thank you (+1) 1