Sign in to follow this  
Big Blitz

Chad Kelly in contention to be Broncos backup

14 hours ago, Like A Mofo said:

If Chad's last name is Collins, or Adams, or whatever, this thread does NOT exist.

Nail.  Head.  Boom.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Mountain Man said:

I still don't understand the Broncos. Trevor Siemian was better than of their current QBs and they got rid. They paid a journeyman QB silly money after he had 1 good season in a decade of terrible ones, yet somehow they are being praised. I absolutely expect them to be drafting top 3 in 2019. Joseph is a terrible coach who has never managed to create a good defense. They are going to be a disaster this season.

I agree.  They should not have passed on a QB in the draft.

People questioned John Lynch's hiring as a GM.  Broncos fans will look a the 49ers with envy, wishing a HOF car salesman wasn't running their team still...

On 5/15/2018 at 4:38 PM, Like A Mofo said:

If Chad's last name is Collins, or Adams, or whatever, this thread does NOT exist.

I copied this from another thread where the points made never generated a response.

If he grew up in Beaver Falls, PA or anywhere else, no one cares even though his name is Kelly.  Because his last name is Kelly AND he grew up on GI AND played at St Joe's AND was a 4X, record setting P,  P and K winner AND was a 4 star recruit to Clemson AND had many well publicized screw ups along the way,  WNYers paid attention to his Ol' Miss career.  Even my 83 year old aunt was asking me when and where their games were to be played.  He was fun to watch and their games were very entertaining.  The fans and players there seemed to take to him.  They had never beaten Alabama,  LSU and Auburn in the same year before they did so in 2015.  I believe he actually finished his degree and pretty much behaved himself there. 

I did not and do not want him here.  There is too much politics involved in an NFL QB roster as it is.  Having him on the Bills' roster would make it worse.  His bad behavior has really brought him a lot of bad publicity, almost cost him a college career and definitely cost him draft status and money.  He may have been kicked around enough to have learned something.  Time will tell.  He is talented enough to succeed and is a story worth following

Edited by JESSEFEFFER

On 5/15/2018 at 12:47 PM, Mountain Man said:

I still don't understand the Broncos. Trevor Siemian was better than of their current QBs and they got rid. They paid a journeyman QB silly money after he had 1 good season in a decade of terrible ones, yet somehow they are being praised. I absolutely expect them to be drafting top 3 in 2019. Joseph is a terrible coach who has never managed to create a good defense. They are going to be a disaster this season.

Keenum's way way better than semen

• Confused 1