What jerseys do you own?

4 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Just found my old Kelly jersey this weekend. I put it away because it didn't fit me when it was given to me as a gift. I've been losing weight, and tried it on and it fits great.

I thought you disrobe when the Bills win games.

18 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Zero. Never had one. Wearing another man's jersey is gay.  But, there's nothing wrong with that if you are into it.  It ain't high school and I am not a cheerleader.

LoL... Amazing how this phenom has caught on.  Like the Star Bellied Sneetches:

sneetch-400x200.jpg

f34757834e7ac4cffe9666f963a0367c.jpg

giphy.gif

Edited by Sky Diver

1 minute ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Only important games and/or when I'm inebriated. 

It's a 16-game season, Joe.  They're all important!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Now you've really pissed me off!

1 minute ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Yes, but I'm also already inebriated during all the game anyway. Whatever happened to you becoming my boss anyway?

That was 3-4 years ago.  I would have gotten that job, but I withdrew because I found something here in NY.

Just now, Gugny said:

That was 3-4 years ago.  I would have gotten that job, but I withdrew because I found something here in NY.

Plus, I'd have gotten laid off had I taken it, correct?

3 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Plus, I'd have gotten laid off had I taken it, correct?

Not the position you were gunning for. You probably would have had the option of relocating to Colorado. But yeah. Like two months after I left, they shut the whole center down. 

11 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

giphy.gif

LoL... I was lurking for days, not sure if I wanted to drop this bomb... But I did, as Boyst would say: "I can't help myself." Ha!

Discretion is not the better part of valor.

J/K... Always looking @ the social commentary angle.

5 minutes ago, eball said:

My wife told me if I buy one more jersey she's going to beat the piss out of @Gugny's son.

Please.  That will get you 8 days in jail.  Don't do it! 

• 1 month later...