Sign in to follow this  
Seanbillsfan2206

What jerseys do you own?

7 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

For the get off my lawn moment in this thread..I own zero jerseys!

Funny to look at pictures of crowds in the 70's and 80's...maybe 10 jerseys in the whole stadium! Those were my formative years. Now it may be no one could afford a jersey, but the excuse we always used was why would you want to act like a cheerleader girlfriend and wear some dudes jersey???? At our high school, that's what the cheerleaders did on gameday.

I have not moved on from1977  apparantly😀

I believe it’s time. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, zonabb said:

None. Wearing another person's name on my back is never going to happen. It's acceptable for a kid, but not an adult. Plain jersey fine, still don't own one, but fine. But I'll be damned if I'm going to represent someone I don't know and where his name around town. 

Wow. So serious. Do you cut logos and symbols off of all your clothes, off your vehicles, etc too?

1 hour ago, BeastMode54 said:

Ive got:

Antowain Smith

Eric Moulds

Marshawn Lynch

Marcel Dareus

Terrell Owens

Sammy Watkins

Mario Williams

Paul Pozluszy

Im debating going old school Bruce Smith next, or go Allen or Edmunds. Any suggestions?

Can never go wrong with a throwback. 

Posted (edited)

I've had the following

Obscure category: 

55 Mark Maddox (in a landfill)

95 Bryce Paup (goodwilled) 

15 Todd Collins (landfilled) 

36 Rodney Bellinger (pretty sure that's 1 of 1 ever ordered) 

HOF category:

34 Thurman Thomas (still own)

78 Bruce Smith (cheap so surely landfilled after too many military PCS)

Just didn't last with the team: 

51 Takeo Spikes (goodwilled) 

11 Drew Bledsoe (landfilled) 

Child sized edition: 

20 Joe Cribbs (3/4 sleeve kind you could get at Sears, Hills, etc back in the early 80s) 

I had two orange Buccaneers

42 Rickey Bell

63 LeeRoy Selmon

(as a kid I loved the old Bucs jerseys and helmets, so they were always my second, sometimes first team in grade school.) 

Edited by Bullpen

I’m buying #17. For Josh Allen and also the end of the 17 year drought. #NeverAgain

• Like 1

2 hours ago, flabillsfan_2016 said:

I have a Rob Johnson autographed Jersey I won in a contest. 

I think "won" is a debatable term here.

20 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...Benny Ricardo...........cherish it............

If this is true then you win

31 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Guess..

Chandler #81

1 minute ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

If this is true then you win

Chandler #81

...muy bien amigo....😀

41 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Guess..

Chandelier 18 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Bruce, Kelly, Reed, and Thurman

The rest of my jerseys i'm slowly parting ways with since they're tenure with Buffalo was short

Bledsoe, Lynch, TO, Poz, P. Price, Watkins, and T. Taylor

Right now, i'm hard pressed to buy anymore since I don't seem to have any luck cuz I keep buying jerseys of players who don't stick around.  If we've truly got our franchise QB, then I'll definitely get one.  I want Hyde's, but I fear he's gonna command a ton of money when his contract expires, forcing us to let him walk.  If he resigns, then i'll buy.

Edited by Circlethewagon8404

The Real Buffalo Joe, you are right about that. I never liked Rob Johnson. I should have said I was cursed with that Jersey lol.

I ripped my Dareus in half as a symbol of half effort

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

I’ve been searching through eBay the last couple days looking at jerseys. Just curious about what you guys have in your collection. I currently have a Jim Kelly Super Bowl 25 jersey, a home Shane Conlan autographed jersey, a home Joe Cribbs jersey, and a home Chris Spielman jersey. I used to have Losman, Whitner, and McGahee  jerseys but those are in a landfill somewhere. I’m seriously contemplating an Edmunds jersey but I can’t seem to pull the trigger

Kelly, (Gameday)Thurman, (Gameday) Spielman, (Gameday) Evans, McGahee,(Torched in Lot 1)  Trent, Sammy,(Gameday)  Tyrod - Not exactly on a roll since the Hall of Fame players...😎

Edited by BUFFALOBART

I have only bought ones of former players but between me and my kids

Fitzpatrick

Edwards

McGahee

Spikes

Fred Jackson

Owens

Moulds

Poluzny

and my favorite-Kelly- which is too small since I have put on some weight since I was 22

3 hours ago, BUFFALOBART said:

Kelly, (Gameday)Thurman, (Gameday) Spielman, (Gameday) Evans, McGahee,(Torched in Lot 1)  Trent, Sammy,(Gameday)  Tyrod - Not exactly on a roll since the Hall of Fame players...😎

My Spielman is usually my go to jersey when I go to the games. If I can lose like 15 lbs I’ll be wearing the Cribbs jersey 

I’m not a jersey guy and never have been. You never know who the next Ray Rice is. Buy your Dareus jersey after he signs the big deal....then he lets you down. I have inherited a #34 and a #78, so I have to see if I can make myself wear it. I couldn’t let them go to Goodwill, so they hang in my closet. I’m more into wearing Bills gear than some guy I really know nothing about personally. 

Back in the mid 90s my dad got me a Bruce Smith jersey. It was probably an off brand because it says "Smith" instead of "B Smith".  It's the only jersey I own.

Count me as one of the insufferable curmudgeons who doesn't really 'do' jerseys. It's just a bit weird to be an adult wearing some guy's name on your back. To each their own, however. I do own plenty of Bills' shirts and sweatshirts, and I like soccer and own a couple Everton shirts, with no name or number on the back. 

Sign in to follow this