What jerseys do you own?

On 5/15/2018 at 7:57 AM, plenzmd1 said:

For the get off my lawn moment in this thread..I own zero jerseys!

Funny to look at pictures of crowds in the 70's and 80's...maybe 10 jerseys in the whole stadium! Those were my formative years. Now it may be no one could afford a jersey, but the excuse we always used was why would you want to act like a cheerleader girlfriend and wear some dudes jersey???? At our high school, that's what the cheerleaders did on gameday.

I have not moved on from1977  apparantly?

Be realistic, some football fans do act like these guys are their boyfriends. 

Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

Just Bills?

Kelly

Bruce

Thurman

Tasker

Reed

Flutie

Moulds

McGahee

Watkins

Johnson

McCoy

I've wasted so much money. I used to like to collect them as a kid so you could add in Rice, Greene (carolina), Young, Montana, Deion Sanders, Barry Sanders, Michael Vick, Brett Favre, Ladanian Tomlinson, Randy Moss, Emmitt Smith... I'm sure I have others. I could wear a jersey almost every day of the week for two weeks and now I refuse to wear them because I just think it's something adults shouldn't do. I always got guys jerseys I thought were going to be Hall of Famers, hence the Emmitt and Deion jerseys. If I, or my parents saw one on sale, they'd grab it. I think I got those when they were leaving Dallas because, that's were they'll be remembered. They were actually good buys. I think I have someone's crappy Pittsburgh jersey somewhere that I never wore, because for some reason I hate that franchise more than anything outside of the pats. I'd never buy a **** Pats jersey.

Edited by Ol Dirty B
  • Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Just Bills?

Kelly

Bruce

Thurman

Tasker

Reed

Flutie

Moulds

McGahee

Watkins

Johnson

McCoy

I've wasted so much money. I used to like to collect them as a kid so you could add in Rice, Greene (carolina), Young, Montana, Deion Sanders, Barry Sanders, Michael Vick, Brett Favre, Ladanian Tomlinson, Randy Moss, Emmitt Smith... I'm sure I have others. I could wear a jersey almost every day of the week for two weeks and now I refuse to wear them because I just think it's something adults shouldn't do. I always got guys jerseys I thought were going to be Hall of Famers, hence the Emmitt and Deion jerseys. If I, or my parents saw one on sale, they'd grab it. I think I got those when they were leaving Dallas because, that's were they'll be remembered. They were actually good buys. I think I have someone's crappy Pittsburgh jersey somewhere that I never wore, because for some reason I hate that franchise more than anything outside of the pats. I'd never buy a **** Pats jersey.

The only time I wear a jersey is when I go to the games. 

3 minutes ago, Idandria said:

Marcel Dareus- oops!

Lee Evans!

Beast mode! 

Eric Moulds! 

Maybe a Fitz somewhere. Yea, not good ehh? 

Moulds would be a jersey that I’d still wear 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

It’s falling apart and doesn’t look good. It’s like the one from JC penny without stiched on numbers. Still legit tho. Thanks brother. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

I agree... I only break one out when I go to a game. Or sometimes when I'm out of town at a beach or something.

Sometimes I like representing the area. I need to get a new one, I had a white Watkins one. First white jersey I bought, I always was worried about spilling something on one at a game. I love our white jerseys. 

Currently Use -

1. Thurman Thomas (Authentic-Away Game Jersey / Signed)

2. Jim Kelly Home (Official / Current Style)

3. Custom Home (Official / Current Style)

****Old****

1. Marcell Dareus (Home / Replica / Current Style)

2. Marshawn Lynch (Home / Ugly Navy style)

3. Drew Bledsoe (Home / Ugly Navy style)

Purchased for Wife -

1. Jim Kelly (Home/ Current Style)

2. Custom Home (Current Style)

****Old****

1. Sammy Watkins (Home / Current Style)

2. Marshawn Lynch (Home / Ugly Navy Style)

So yeah...just buying retired players from this point on. Got tired of my jerseys being irrelevant the year I buy them. Bought the Dareus one for myself, and the Watkins one for my wife before this season. Both got traded. FFFFFFFFF that. Not even gonna chance getting an Allen jersey. He's already got a ton of red flags, don't want to jinx it even more. Just gotta work on getting Bruce and Reed jerseys next.

Edited by BigDingus

Zero. Never had one. Wearing another man's jersey is gay.  But, there's nothing wrong with that if you are into it.  It ain't high school and I am not a cheerleader.

LoL... Amazing how this phenom has caught on.  Like the Star Bellied Sneetches:

sneetch-400x200.jpg

f34757834e7ac4cffe9666f963a0367c.jpg

Edited by ExiledInIllinois
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Zero. Never had one. Wearing another man's jersey is gay.  But, there's nothing with that if you are into it.  It ain't high school and I am not a cheerleader.

LoL... Amazing how this phenom has caught on.  Like the Star Bellied Sneetches:

sneetch-400x200.jpg

f34757834e7ac4cffe9666f963a0367c.jpg

But buying the signed jerseys at a charity auction is cool in my book.Great in a glass frame for the den.