What jerseys do you own?

Bruce, Kelly, Reed, and Thurman

The rest of my jerseys i'm slowly parting ways with since they're tenure with Buffalo was short

Bledsoe, Lynch, TO, Poz, P. Price, Watkins, and T. Taylor

Right now, i'm hard pressed to buy anymore since I don't seem to have any luck cuz I keep buying jerseys of players who don't stick around.  If we've truly got our franchise QB, then I'll definitely get one.  I want Hyde's, but I fear he's gonna command a ton of money when his contract expires, forcing us to let him walk.  If he resigns, then i'll buy.

Edited by Circlethewagon8404

I have only bought ones of former players but between me and my kids

Fitzpatrick

Edwards

McGahee

Spikes

Fred Jackson

Owens

Moulds

Poluzny

and my favorite-Kelly- which is too small since I have put on some weight since I was 22

3 hours ago, BUFFALOBART said:

Kelly, (Gameday)Thurman, (Gameday) Spielman, (Gameday) Evans, McGahee,(Torched in Lot 1)  Trent, Sammy,(Gameday)  Tyrod - Not exactly on a roll since the Hall of Fame players...?

My Spielman is usually my go to jersey when I go to the games. If I can lose like 15 lbs I’ll be wearing the Cribbs jersey 

I’m not a jersey guy and never have been. You never know who the next Ray Rice is. Buy your Dareus jersey after he signs the big deal....then he lets you down. I have inherited a #34 and a #78, so I have to see if I can make myself wear it. I couldn’t let them go to Goodwill, so they hang in my closet. I’m more into wearing Bills gear than some guy I really know nothing about personally. 

Count me as one of the insufferable curmudgeons who doesn't really 'do' jerseys. It's just a bit weird to be an adult wearing some guy's name on your back. To each their own, however. I do own plenty of Bills' shirts and sweatshirts, and I like soccer and own a couple Everton shirts, with no name or number on the back. 

51 minutes ago, Augie said:

I’m not a jersey guy and never have been. You never know who the next Ray Rice is. Buy your Dareus jersey after he signs the big deal....then he lets you down. I have inherited a #34 and a #78, so I have to see if I can make myself wear it. I couldn’t let them go to Goodwill, so they hang in my closet. I’m more into wearing Bills gear than some guy I really know nothing about personally. 

18 minutes ago, NickelCity said:

Count me as one of the insufferable curmudgeons who doesn't really 'do' jerseys. It's just a bit weird to be an adult wearing some guy's name on your back. To each their own, however. I do own plenty of Bills' shirts and sweatshirts, and I like soccer and own a couple Everton shirts, with no name or number on the back. 

We’re obviously bigger fans than you guys.

• Haha (+1) 2