What jerseys do you own?

56 minutes ago, Tu-Toned said:

I have a Kiko one, Shady, Andre Reed, and a really cool split home/away 99 with “Mr. Big Stuff” on it. Which brings me to a question, I saw where Harrison Phillips was sporting 99 in mini camp last week, does anyone know if he is going to wear 99 for the Bills?

Yes he is!!!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

Eric Moulds

Lee Evans

Leodis McKelvin

Marshawh Lynch

Fred Jackson

Stevie Johnson

T.O.

Marcell Darius

So basically I'm never buying another Bills Jersey again unless it's a Jim Kelly Mitchell & Ness...

Losman

Lynch

T.O.

Spiller

Fitzpatrick

Watkins

Tired of buying jerseys just to see the player leaving the next season that I finally bought a jersey with my name on the back, the numbers are my birth year.

My 1st one was a #55 Bennett jersey.  I loved him when he 1st joined the Bills and was crushed when he changed to #97.  Then I had a bunch of players from other teams - Barry, Deion, Randall, Irvin, Aikman – before I came back to only Bills.  Since then, I’ve had Reed x2, Moulds, Coy Wire, Evans, McGahee, Stevie, Gilmore #27, Dareus, Fred, and Sammie. 

I finally got sick of spending that much on a jersey only to have the player leave or change their number.  So I tried to get a custom jersey with my name/number (#8) instead and then got a Bills Mafia patch to sew on it.  NFL shop couldn’t figure out how to print the #8 centered on the jersey.  They got it wrong twice and then just cancelled my order rather than try a 3rd time.  I might try again once the season gets closer.  Or maybe I just need to have Phillips name sewn on the back of my #99. 

In no particular order but with the real gems toward the end of the list.... I have a white 35th Anniversary Bruce Smith that I made, (check it below) which is my no. 1. and a blue one that I made for my wife. I also, have a blue Reed (Mitchell & Ness), a blue Kelly (Proline Throwback), a white Moulds (Nike, I sewed a NFL patch on the collar and it's legit), a blue Dareus (soon to be a Harrison Phillips), a light blue T. Spikes (Reebok throwback), a Flutie (Puma), a blue T. Spikes (Reebok), a Todd Collins (Reebok, I think), a blue McGahee (Reebok), a white (autographed when I was 10 and met him wearing it!) Bruce (Starter, I think), a blue Marshawn Lynch (Reebok), and a blue Bryce Paup (Starter). 

I am working on somehow finding a M white Kyle Williams/Freddy Jackson (alternate throwback) and/or a M blue Nike Kyle Williams. Other than that I am one day going to buy the white Thurman jersey from SB25, make a blue Talley jersey and buy another M Kelly color rush. I would also love for Edmunds to develop so I could cop one of those too...

In hindsight, maybe I have a problem....

IMG_4064.JPG

Jim Kelly SB 25 and 35th Anniversary

Moorman

Dareus (Nike)

Kyle Williams (New style, pre-Nike)

I want to add a new one this year. I’ll probably get an Allen jersey, although Harrison phillips is an option. Big part of me wants to find a way to get a Kelly jersey from when he played with the Gamblers. 

7 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

For the get off my lawn moment in this thread..I own zero jerseys!

Funny to look at pictures of crowds in the 70's and 80's...maybe 10 jerseys in the whole stadium! Those were my formative years. Now it may be no one could afford a jersey, but the excuse we always used was why would you want to act like a cheerleader girlfriend and wear some dudes jersey???? At our high school, that's what the cheerleaders did on gameday.

I have not moved on from1977  apparantly?

I believe it’s time. 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, zonabb said:

None. Wearing another person's name on my back is never going to happen. It's acceptable for a kid, but not an adult. Plain jersey fine, still don't own one, but fine. But I'll be damned if I'm going to represent someone I don't know and where his name around town. 

Wow. So serious. Do you cut logos and symbols off of all your clothes, off your vehicles, etc too?

1 hour ago, BeastMode54 said:

Ive got:

Antowain Smith

Eric Moulds

Marshawn Lynch

Marcel Dareus

Terrell Owens

Sammy Watkins

Mario Williams

Paul Pozluszy

Im debating going old school Bruce Smith next, or go Allen or Edmunds. Any suggestions?

Can never go wrong with a throwback. 

I've had the following

Obscure category: 

55 Mark Maddox (in a landfill)

95 Bryce Paup (goodwilled) 

15 Todd Collins (landfilled) 

36 Rodney Bellinger (pretty sure that's 1 of 1 ever ordered) 

HOF category:

34 Thurman Thomas (still own)

78 Bruce Smith (cheap so surely landfilled after too many military PCS)

Just didn't last with the team: 

51 Takeo Spikes (goodwilled) 

11 Drew Bledsoe (landfilled) 

Child sized edition: 

20 Joe Cribbs (3/4 sleeve kind you could get at Sears, Hills, etc back in the early 80s) 

I had two orange Buccaneers

42 Rickey Bell

63 LeeRoy Selmon

(as a kid I loved the old Bucs jerseys and helmets, so they were always my second, sometimes first team in grade school.) 

Edited by Bullpen