What jerseys do you own?

1 hour ago, zonabb said:

None. Wearing another person's name on my back is never going to happen. It's acceptable for a kid, but not an adult. Plain jersey fine, still don't own one, but fine. But I'll be damned if I'm going to represent someone I don't know and where his name around town. 

thQW0TIGHZ.jpg

2x flutie 

2x Dareus  

mario 

ej 

kelly 

3x bruce 

spielman 

2x moulds 

Quinn early 

spiller 

2x Lynch 

edwards 

hughes 

personalized “inthehunt”

tyrod 

TO

paup 

i have a problem collecting jerseys. Have over 200 nfl jerseys in my collection. 

Edited by Jamie Nails

2 hours ago, zonabb said:

None. Wearing another person's name on my back is never going to happen. It's acceptable for a kid, but not an adult. Plain jersey fine, still don't own one, but fine. But I'll be damned if I'm going to represent someone I don't know and where his name around town. 

Can you PM me your last name so I can get a custom jersey with your name on it?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Your Brown Eye said:

Only Bills one is Sam Cowart

I have a few others from other teams (Ray Lewis, Jevon Kearse, Arrington etc)

Good ones:

Kelly

Billy Brooks Super Bowl

Cowart, just before he went bye-bye, next round is on you Brown Eye  :D

Trashy jerseys:

Bruce

McGahee

Found a supersized Chad Pennington replica for $5 one time

• Image result for jerk off gif
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

For the get off my lawn moment in this thread..I own zero jerseys!

Funny to look at pictures of crowds in the 70's and 80's...maybe 10 jerseys in the whole stadium! Those were my formative years. Now it may be no one could afford a jersey, but the excuse we always used was why would you want to act like a cheerleader girlfriend and wear some dudes jersey???? At our high school, that's what the cheerleaders did on gameday.

I have not moved on from1977  apparantly?

In the 90s I wore my white Reed #83 jersey to every game.  When you think about it the whole jersey-wearing phenomenon is pretty funny.  Finally learned my lesson; no more jersey purchases for me.  I still own the Reed jersey and I bought a Thurman one about 15 years ago; I should reach out to them to see if I can get them signed.  I bought several Chinese knockoffs about 5-6 years ago but they are long gone.

19 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

First jersey I ever bought was a Rob Johnson jersey.

Taught me not to buy jerseys.  

I pretend mine was for Lonnie Johnson.

By the way, is the Boston Bruins Nash situation the only time a team didn't bother to put an initial or full name in front of the common surname? It's not like there isn't room to put an initial...

Edited by row_33

I have a Kiko one, Shady, Andre Reed, and a really cool split home/away 99 with “Mr. Big Stuff” on it. Which brings me to a question, I saw where Harrison Phillips was sporting 99 in mini camp last week, does anyone know if he is going to wear 99 for the Bills?

Sam Cowart - Royal Blue

London Fletcher - Navy Blue

CJ Spiller #21 - Throwback White

Guess you are never driving a Chevrolet, Dodge, Buick, etc. then either since then you'd have another man's name on your car.  Maybe it's acceptable for kids riding around in powerwheels, but not for an adult, right?  Such a lame take.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Mark80 said:

Sam Cowart - Royal Blue

London Fletcher - Navy Blue

CJ Spiller #21 - Throwback White

Guess you are never driving a Chevrolet, Dodge, Buick, etc. then either since then you'd have another man's name on your car.  Maybe it's acceptable for kids riding around in powerwheels, but not for an adult, right?  Such a lame take.

He’s so much cooler than us. 

I  have a white Jerry Hughes jersey and a blue Tre White jersey I bought at the begining of the year. I got sick of players leaving after I bought there jerseys. I figured he was a rookie and would be staying for a while. Turn out to be a stud and should be around for a long time.

Edited by Baba Booey