What jerseys do you own?

The only one I have is Fredex, but was bought by my financial planners as I didn’t care to go. To dinner when I invested with them. My wife gave them the idea.   I just don’t see spending that much money on a jersey, but I do love mine.  I wear it every year when we fly up for a game.  Going to the Chargers game this year.

None. Wearing another person's name on my back is never going to happen. It's acceptable for a kid, but not an adult. Plain jersey fine, still don't own one, but fine. But I'll be damned if I'm going to represent someone I don't know and where his name around town. 

2 minutes ago, zonabb said:

None. Wearing another person's name on my back is never going to happen. It's acceptable for a kid, but not an adult. Plain jersey fine, still don't own one, but fine. But I'll be damned if I'm going to represent someone I don't know and where his name around town. 

Well then....

• Haha (+1) 1

Game worn signed Kelly jersey from 1993

(No idea which game)

My mom's old co-worker went to HS with Jim and his brother, took be to a game as a kid, got to meet him and most of the team, he gave me a box with the jersey he signed and a football with the 93 rooster's sigs on it.

They're in a box in my parent's attic lol

For the get off my lawn moment in this thread..I own zero jerseys!

Funny to look at pictures of crowds in the 70's and 80's...maybe 10 jerseys in the whole stadium! Those were my formative years. Now it may be no one could afford a jersey, but the excuse we always used was why would you want to act like a cheerleader girlfriend and wear some dudes jersey???? At our high school, that's what the cheerleaders did on gameday.

I have not moved on from1977  apparantly?

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Goes like this:

CJ Spiller 2010 Throwback Blue AFL received as a graduation gift from my cousin

Stevie Johnson 2012 White Away Jersey as currently seen (I loved Stevie)

EJ Manuel 2013 Home Jersey My wife and I ended up loving EJ early on and we went week 2 to the Carolina comeback game and swore he was the dude. Ended up buying his uni for each of us week 4 when we went to the Baltimore game. I don't even regret it because it was the first time I ever just straight up bought two jersey (not from china lol) from the stadium and it was fun.

Jim Kelly 2015 90s Bills home uni which has the 75th NFL anniversary patch. This is my go to jersey these days for watching the game at home and sometimes home games when the weather is good. I got Kelly with the intention of never buying a jersey again because the previous 3 were all gone by 2015 or in EJs case on the way out. Figured Jim was an easy pick given he's the franchise legend.

Barcari Rambo 2017 White away OK so I was really excited when Rambo resigned and at the time Poyer was an unknown so I figured he would make it back and I loved his name. In retrospect I should've got Hyde oh well.

Going to games I typically wear CJ or Stevie given I lately have been attending a lot of cold weather games and I can layer pretty well underneath.

Also this is who my wife has she has me beat:

Jarius Byrd 2008 Dark Blue Home

CJ Spiller 2012 White AFL throwback

EJ Manuel 2013 Blue home

Shady McCoy 2016 Red Home

Steve Hauschka 2017 Blue home

Jordan Poyer 2017 Blue home

6 hours ago, Blokestradamus said:

I have a Poz and a TO in my wardrobe.

As I've got older, I've lost the desire to purchase them. Maybe I'm just cheap :D

Kinda how I feel. Thats why after my failouts with CJ, Stevie, & EJ I got a Jim Kelly jersey and I am set. Always in style and no worries he leaves lol

7 hours ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

I’ve been searching through eBay the last couple days looking at jerseys. Just curious about what you guys have in your collection. I currently have a Jim Kelly Super Bowl 25 jersey, a home Shane Conlan autographed jersey, a home Joe Cribbs jersey, and a home Chris Spielman jersey. I used to have Losman, Whitner, and McGahee  jerseys but those are in a landfill somewhere. I’m seriously contemplating an Edmunds jersey but I can’t seem to pull the trigger

Shady McCoy and Kyle Williams currently, and my son has a Tyrod. I’ve got a Josh Allen on order right now.

In my past though I’ve had Bruce Smith, Kelly, Thurman, Tasker, Chris Speilman, and Flutie.

Kyle (modified Sam Adams jersey), Dareus error jersey 

I have had Losman/Fletcher/Posluzny (all were cremated.)

I will be buying either an Edmunds or an Allen jersey though.  it's time to believe again. 

Edited by Soda Popinski
  • Like (+1) 1

Reed , Jackson, Spiller, Poz but i would really like to get a K. Williams one this yr to give him the props he so deserves for being a Bill his entire career !! 

Go Bills Do it for KW the Kenworth of D Line men !! 

22 minutes ago, B Rob said:

Bruce Smith, Eric Moulds, Sam Cowart, Paul Poslusni, Marcel Dareus, Steve Johnson, CJ Spiller, EJ Manuel. 

Almost got a Kiko Jersey made. Glad I didn't pull that trigger. 

My sister in law got one for her birthday and he literally got traded a few days later from her brother. He was able to trade it back for a McCoy jersey so it worked out but yea...lol

Own or still in possession of? Had close to 100 but they were stolen. Game worn Bennett jersey from the nfl 75th and bills 35th anniversary and Sean Taylor (RIP) game worn hurricanes jersey were my favorites... Currently still in possession of a Merriman and Harvin I guess they didn't want those two. 

Edited by Not at the table Karlos