What jerseys do you own?

I’ve been searching through eBay the last couple days looking at jerseys. Just curious about what you guys have in your collection. I currently have a Jim Kelly Super Bowl 25 jersey, a home Shane Conlan autographed jersey, a home Joe Cribbs jersey, and a home Chris Spielman jersey. I used to have Losman, Whitner, and McGahee  jerseys but those are in a landfill somewhere. I’m seriously contemplating an Edmunds jersey but I can’t seem to pull the trigger

Just now, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

I’ve been searching through eBay the last couple days looking at jerseys. Just curious about what you guys have in your collection. I currently have a Jim Kelly Super Bowl 25 jersey, a home Shane Conlan autographed jersey, a home Joe Cribbs jersey, and a home Chris Spielman jersey. I used to have Losman, Whitner, and McGahee  jerseys but those are in a landfill somewhere. I’m seriously contemplating an Edmunds jersey but I can’t seem to pull the trigger

I want your Cribbs jersey!!!  Can I borrow it for the season?  I’m an XL.  Can’t find any my size anywhere 

9 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I want your Cribbs jersey!!!  Can I borrow it for the season?  I’m an XL.  Can’t find any my size anywhere 

It’s a large and I’m also too fat for it. I need to slim down before the season. I bought it on eBay for like 40 bucks. I think I saw another one on there last night but I’m not sure what size it was

Jusy looked there’s a few on there. Some are even signed and are pretty cheap

Edited by Seanbillsfan2206

53 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

It’s a large and I’m also too fat for it. I need to slim down before the season. I bought it on eBay for like 40 bucks. I think I saw another one on there last night but I’m not sure what size it was

Jusy looked there’s a few on there. Some are even signed and are pretty cheap

I’ll take a look now.  Thanks

44 minutes ago, Steve Billieve said:

Maybe I was being a little hyperbolic?

I do wonder though, who would rank higher all time Aaron Schobel for DE or Brian Moorman for punter?

It's a good question as they're close.  I'd pry go with Brian Moorman for punter.  Longer career.  Both played in two pro bowls (but Schobel was an alternate in one).  Moorman also made the all decade team in the 2000's.  Moorman is tied for 36th in punting net yards per game while Schobel is at #46 at sacks per game.  There's lots of other variables I don't feel like looking up, but Moorman in his prime was very good at pinning teams inside their 20.

2 hours ago, Blokestradamus said:

I have a Poz and a TO in my wardrobe.

As I've got older, I've lost the desire to purchase them. Maybe I'm just cheap :D

I hear ya. The last jersey I bought was the Conlan autographed jersey. It was cheaper than the newer jerseys anyways. Plus the older I get the weirder I feel about having a jersey of a kid that’s more than a decade younger than me..