Tremaine Edmunds: what’s his nickname?

10 hours ago, NewEra said:

Does he have one?  If not, what shall we name him?  I’m not a fan of Predator.  Makes sense but bleh.  I have confidence in us (not me, you guys/gals).  What shall we name him?  I ordered the jersey, now I need something to yell every time he makes me proud 

Maine Savage

11 hours ago, NewEra said:

You can’t yell “THE PREDATOR”!!!!!!  It’s lame. You can scream JEEEEEEERRRRRRRYYYYY!! And shout “SHADY!!!!. And yell “FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAD”.  Yelling “THE PREDATOR” is sooooo not fun.  Not ring.  It fails

Tremendmund!!! Ugh.  This is gonna suck

PRED-A-TOR! PRED-A-TOR!

6 hours ago, Your Brown Eye said:

Why on God's green Earth does every player or unit need a nickname?

Every player doesnt.  Just our best players

6 hours ago, H2o said:

Yeah, but when he lights somebody up you can yell....

2018-05-15-06-28-49-388066335.jpg

YES!  I’m in

38 minutes ago, patneiler said:

PRED-A-TOR! PRED-A-TOR!

I prefer yelling Get to the Choppa!!

4 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

(Hapless takes off Mod hat, places it temporarily in closet, and shuts closet door)

NooooOOOOOOOooooooOOOO!  Not the start of the perennial off-season let's nickname our potential star players, before they take a freakin' snap or show that they can become actual star players?  No!  No!  No!  Yaaaaaaarrrrrgggggggh!

OK, now that I've gotten that out of my system...as you were!

(Hapless opens closet door, removes mod hat, walks off)

It’s not a thread about Josh Allen (I already started my one josh Allen thread for the year). It’s not a Joe Blow bum just got cut, we should sign him or we’re DOOMED thread.  

I figured I was contributing positively to the board by starting a thread about something different.  

Put your hat back on, we need you

Edited by NewEra

27 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I prefer yelling Get to the Choppa!!

It’s not a thread about Josh Allen (I already started my one josh Allen thread for the year). It’s not a Joe Blow bum just got cut, we should sign him or we’re DOOMED thread.  

I figured I was contributing positively to the board by starting a thread about something different.  

Put your hat back on, we need you

I keed, I keed.  I know these threads are very popular here.  (Puts hat back on as instructed)

6 hours ago, nucci said:

Wouldn't it be T Ed....Like FJax or KWill or all the other ridiculous names people call players?

So Ted.

5 hours ago, Drunken Pygmy Goat said:

Super Freak 

A guy with that speed for his size is an atheletic freak. And Rick James was born in Buffalo. 

I'm Rick James B!+c# !!!

• Haha (+1) 1