Tremaine Edmunds: what’s his nickname?

6 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

Klingon

Worf...

or Mr. Edmunds.

2 hours ago, Your Brown Eye said:

Why on God's green Earth does every player or unit need a nickname?

Because people have too much time on their hands, and the need to personalize players so that they can turn on said players as soon as they have a bad game.

8 hours ago, NewEra said:

Does he have one?  If not, what shall we name him?  I’m not a fan of Predator.  Makes sense but bleh.  I have confidence in us (not me, you guys/gals).  What shall we name him?  I ordered the jersey, now I need something to yell every time he makes me proud 

(Hapless takes off Mod hat, places it temporarily in closet, and shuts closet door)

NooooOOOOOOOooooooOOOO!  Not the start of the perennial off-season let's nickname our potential star players, before they take a freakin' snap or show that they can become actual star players?  No!  No!  No!  Yaaaaaaarrrrrgggggggh!

OK, now that I've gotten that out of my system...as you were!

(Hapless opens closet door, removes mod hat, walks off)

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

(Hapless takes off Mod hat, places it temporarily in closet, and shuts closet door)

NooooOOOOOOOooooooOOOO!  Not the start of the perennial off-season let's nickname our potential star players, before they take a freakin' snap or show that they can become actual star players?  No!  No!  No!  Yaaaaaaarrrrrgggggggh!

I agree with this guy.

Who was that masked man??

7 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Just for that I think I’ll start a thread titled “No, really, what should we nickname Edmunds”.  And maybe even a third titled “If Edmunds had a nickname, what would it be?”  ?

31 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

? I know I know.... But this off season is killing us!

Maybe we could try to find a nickname for the mods? :w00t:

25 minutes ago, transient said:

Just for that I think I’ll start a thread titled “No, really, what should we nickname Edmunds”.  And maybe even a third titled “If Edmunds had a nickname, what would it be?”  ?

I wouldn’t recommend that approach.?