Josh Allen should spend a year on the practice squad.

Makes sense:

* He’s already the third string QB

* It will give him more time to learn the system that Macaroon and Peterman are familiar with. 

* He’a a young kid and his arm is still immature. If you send him out there throwing 100 times he’s likely to develop a shoulder injury like Andy Luck. That’s why they have pitch counts in high school. 

* No one else wanted him. The Cards loved Rosen. So did the Jets and Broncos. He’s safe there. 

* See how he’s doing in 12 months. If he shows better footwork maybe he can move up to QB #2 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Don’t shoot the messenger. I heard this on a talk show. Not sure what station it was. I was taking notes on a NYS Thruway toll ticket but had to turn it in so forgot all the good points. I think I hit the high points. 

• Haha (+1) 4

1 minute ago, BringBackFergy said:

Don’t shoot the messenger. I heard this on a talk show. Not sure what station it was. I was taking notes on a NYS Thruway toll ticket but had to turn it in so forgot all the good points. I think I hit the high points. 

Was this from a caller or a host? The person must be brain dead.

4 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

I am 99.99 percent sure if given the opportunity every single nfl team would roster josh Allen

Edited by Cheektowaga Chad
  • Thank you (+1) 2

You get exposed to waivers to make the practice squad. Now if you mean that Allen should redshirt this season as the third string QB then you have an argument. Allen in my mind needs a year to work on his footwork and his ability to read a defense. Plus I wouldn't want to put my high draft pick QB behind this offensive line. 

I think the OP's heart is in the right place.

Allen should be red-shirted.  He should not see the field this year, no matter what.  

I think that's what Fergy is trying to say, and I can't say it's a far fetched idea.

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Makes sense:

* He’s already the third string QB

* It will give him more time to learn the system that Macaroon and Peterman are familiar with. 

* He’a a young kid and his arm is still immature. If you send him out there throwing 100 times he’s likely to develop a shoulder injury like Andy Luck. That’s why they have pitch counts in high school. 

* No one else wanted him. The Cards loved Rosen. So did the Jets and Broncos. He’s safe there. 

* See how he’s doing in 12 months. If he shows better footwork maybe he can move up to QB #2 

If this is a serious post, Allen's arm is not the immature one around these parts. 

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

They got rid of the system with the OC.   Unfortunately they have not figured how to detroll the fandom yet,

7 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Stop listening to New England stations.

• Haha (+1) 1