Rodak on Sirius Opening Drive 5/14

15 hours ago, Paul Costa said:

Totally disagree on your opinion on OL. There was a reason we let Glenn go. Dawkins is better. Groy played well in Wood’s absence 2 years ago. I’m going to be optimistic and say that’s a push. I thought Richie took a step back last year. And he will be 35 when the season starts. He did go to the pro bowl last year ( fan vote). Hoping we can get Miller or someone else to step up and replace him. I think our OL will be better than almost everyone else. I agree we need to add another WR. In reality maybe not till August. McCarron will be a much better passer than Tyrod. But how much better will he make the Bills Offense overall ?

Could be right could be wrong. Most would say when you lose three guys like we did that there is a good chance the unit will be worse.  

But if your saying the guys that were back ups  are actually better than the starters then we have issues with our coaching staff. So I would hope that's not the case. I think its more:

Glenn - Expensive, not producing at his pay grade and didnt want to be here. That is not = Dawkins is a better player. 

Wood - The team wanted him, he is injured. He would have been the starter and now they need to start his back up.

Incognito - The team wanted, he is gone. Now we have to start his back up. 

In my mind that is three better football players now gone. Replaced by three inferior players. 

9 minutes ago, ngbills said:

Could be right could be wrong. Most would say when you lose three guys like we did that there is a good chance the unit will be worse.  

But if your saying the guys that were back ups  are actually better than the starters then we have issues with our coaching staff. So I would hope that's not the case. I think its more:

Glenn - Expensive, not producing at his pay grade and didnt want to be here. That is not = Dawkins is a better player. 

Wood - The team wanted him, he is injured. He would have been the starter and now they need to start his back up.

Incognito - The team wanted, he is gone. Now we have to start his back up. 

In my mind that is three better football players now gone. Replaced by three inferior players. 

Dawkins played most of last season so it's a non-issue.  As for Wood, I thought Groy was better in 2016 and have no problem with him replacing Wood.  As for RI...that one will be tougher.