Bills sign tryout FB, waive RB Aaron Green

With no FB on the roster except Dimarco, I bet this is a way to limit his reps through OTAs and camp while still allowing Daboll to run his "regular" offense when we are watching the 3rd, 4th and 5th stringers come late summer

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, JM57 said:

With no FB on the roster except Dimarco, I bet this is a way to limit his reps through OTAs and camp while still allowing Daboll to run his "regular" offense when we are watching the 3rd, 4th and 5th stringers come late summer

Or they weren't impressed with Dimarco's play last season and they want to see if a cheaper option can take his spot on the roster.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, JM57 said:

True but the FB position is going extinct in the modern NFL.    There are so many other sets that you can use that are far more productive.

1 hour ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Or they weren't impressed with Dimarco's play last season and they want to see if a cheaper option can take his spot on the roster.

Could someone more knowledgeable than me speak to how DiMarco performed last season? I don't particularly watch/notice a FB's play.

15 minutes ago, junior12thman92 said:

Could someone more knowledgeable than me speak to how DiMarco performed last season? I don't particularly watch/notice a FB's play.

I know PFF graded him poorly last year but when I think of Dimarco I think of one play in particular...

peterman.0.gif

Edited by Wayne Arnold
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Wayne Arnold said:

This kid is so under-the-radar that he doesn't even have an NFL Draft Scout profile.

There are a lot of UDFAs and small school guys who don’t get profiles 

Zierlin can’t watch them all lol

2 hours ago, Wayne Arnold said:

That's entirely possible as well but I would be much more inclined to say that if they signed someone during free agency or even a UDFA as opposed to a tryout