I miss Rex.

53 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Look up "Wins"..

1 hour ago, Billschinatown said:

Where did we rate on the breaking the 17 year playoff drought category ?

Those aren't statistical categories. Process trusting and playoff appearances are much more fun. 

1 minute ago, uticaclub said:

Those aren't statistical categories. Process trusting and playoff appearances are much more fun. 

So now Wins is not a statistical category?

Edited by Mr. WEO
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, teef said:

i'm not even sure how to approach this thread.  i'm just going to leave.

This is absolutely adorable. ?

11 hours ago, auburnbillsbacker said:

If he let Jim Schwartz run his defense the Bills would have made the playoffs his two seasons as coach and he would have been a hero in Buffalo.  His vision of having on bully on offense really worked.  The Bills had a top 10 offense in both points scored and yards those two years with Tyrod Taylor at QB.  The transition away from the 4-3 killed him.  

Can we not do this?

The only thing I miss about Rex Ryan was his idea of building a better offensive line to run the ball and control the clock.

I do believe in 2015 he was chasing an undrafted free agent 6'4 320lb OT in La'el Collins who eventually signed with Dallas. As outdated as his ideas on how to run a defense were...the man also had the idea of signing QB Tyrod Taylor, OG Richie Incognito and if he has managed to sign Collins that line would have been even better. 

17 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I miss Breaking Bad. 

Me too, wish they would make a show were Walter comes out alive and sets up shop to become the boss, basically a Breaking Bad meets Sapranos meets Sons of Anarchy.

16 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I hated the Rex hire, hated him as a coach..... but I 100% agree - his pressers were fun.  Beane is quite interesting to listen to... he gives away little morsels of information.  McDermott gives you nothing.  I watch every week and each week it is 20 minutes of my life I never get back.  

McD > Bellycheat

12 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

McDermott gives you nothing

I can't listen to him. He sounds like a low budget business consultant spouting well worn phrases about commitment and process blah blah blah ad nauseum.

Love the winning though.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1

On 5/14/2018 at 4:51 PM, uticaclub said:

Technically we were rated worse in almost every statistical category last year than we were in any year with Rex

Rexstalgia starts with emotion ("I miss the crazy; I miss the truck; I miss all of it") and then quickly finds statistical support.

Hey, where are all the Jets fans pining for the Rex days? Didn't they actually, like, win things with him?

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Rexstalgia starts with emotion ("I miss the crazy; I miss the truck; I miss all of it") and then quickly finds statistical support.

Hey, where are all the Jets fans pining for the Rex days? Didn't they actually, like, win things with him?

I'm sure they miss AFC Championship games.

I think we're in a better place with McBean, but we had far worse than Rex