I miss Rex.

5 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Of course he had to go. The schtick wore out quickly and the on field performance was sub par.

This is what the Jets said very loudly.  And still, the Bills hired him.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I do not miss the clown show one bit.  I am perfectly happy with boring, quote free press conferences so long as there are tangible results in evidence on the field.  As for injuries, McD opens his PCs with injury updates as well.

6 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

For the clown show he became with brother Rob, being a mic whore and coaching an underachieving team, he kept us informed DAILY of what was going on with the team. Every day from the Draft through the season, I could link up here or on B.B.com and get my daily fill of the Bills. I also appreciated that he opened every presser with injury updates. 

Of course he had to go. The schtick wore out quickly and the on field performance was sub par. But he kept us informed. For all the bragging McDermott loves to do about his pro experience, he still hasn’t realized Rule #1, it’s prime time entertainment. On the rare occasion he is in front of the mic, he’s says nothing of value, leaving fans ever-wondering WTH is going on with the team and current injury status. 

Rex brought something the team hadn’t seen before or since. An informed fandom.

I also liked his truck..

onward with ‘the Process’..

My suggestion to you:

Start drinking heavily.

• Haha (+1) 2

For the clown show he became with brother Rob, being a mic whore and coaching an underachieving team, he kept us informed DAILY of what was going on with the team. Every day from the Draft through the season, I could link up here or on B.B.com and get my daily fill of the Bills. I also appreciated that he opened every presser with injury updates. 

Of course he had to go. The schtick wore out quickly and the on field performance was sub par. But he kept us informed. For all the bragging McDermott loves to do about his pro experience, he still hasn’t realized Rule #1, it’s prime time entertainment. On the rare occasion he is in front of the mic, he’s says nothing of value, leaving fans ever-wondering WTH is going on with the team and current injury status. 

I also liked his truck..

This is the newest worst thread

I also liked his truck..

This is why posters should be forced to have one more reputation point then you have now before they start a topic. LOL. 

2 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

I miss my daily Bills updates. That’s all. 

I think Mc/Beane will be here a long time and will with a winning formula. I just want more team info than beat writers scrounging up meaningless stories to fill bylines..

I do actually miss updates. We dont even know if we won the off season!

Edited by fansince88

7 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Hi BT! Long time no hear from! Loved me some Coach Knox too. Rex quickly grew thin on me, but I could count on seeing team updates every single day from him as well as injury status and I don’t appreciate the cloaking new staff keeping everything close to the vest. McDermott doesn’t even know player injury status from the game that just finished -or so he claims.

Must have been viewing him in one of those fun-house mirrors.  You know, the ones where fat guys look thin as pencils.

• Haha (+1) 1