More wins in 2018, Browns or Bills?

More wins in 2018? Browns or Bills?   

252 members have voted

1. 1. More wins in 2018?

• Browns
    • Bills

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/01/2018 at 05:42 PM

I don't get the notion that the Bills will only win 3 games. Defense improved on paper and offense stayed about the same (loss on O-line and improvement at QB). I think the Bills will be in the 7-10 win range and think the Browns will be in the 6-9 win range.

• Like (+1) 4

8 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

I don't think it will be close. Bills 3-4 wins and the Browns 8-9. 

you think we got that much worse from last year?  i think this team has 7-9 all over it unless we get truly awful qb play or shady goes down.  

• Like (+1) 1

Now now, let the doom and gloom fans have their moment.  Not picking the QB they wanted, and/or getting rid of Tyrod Taylor automatically makes us a 3-4 win team in their eyes.  I mean, it's not like our defense has improved from last year with free agent signings and the draft.  The idea of us winning a number of games based on defense first...you know, like last year...is just silly.  Our four games against the Jets and Dolphins alone should net us 3-4 wins.  Wait, wait...I forgot...the Jets' drafted a QB at 3, and that rookie will automatically make them a better team then us.

Also, remember that the TT fans will have Cleveland going 16-0 and winning the Super Bowl, because Tyrod is a god saddled with the Bills, who will show his true power with the Browns.  Because it's just that easy to go from 0-16 to contender.  It's not like they still have their same coach, or have so many new faces there's no cohesion there at all, something that will have to happen over time.  Wait...actually, that's exactly all true.

Lemmie sum up this thread..."I didn't like the moves the Bills made in the offseason, so they're automatically gonna drop from 9 wins to 3-4 wins.  If they had just listened to me..."  ?

...as for the post itself, I've said it before, Buffalo again goes 9-7 with a Wild Card birth.  As for the Browns, I think TT gets them to 5-6 wins at best.

• Like (+1) 14

i'm going to say the bills until the browns show us they can actually be competent.  every couple of years we hear about how the browns are finally on the right track, and so far...nothing.  i hope it does turn the corner for their fans, but i'm not giving them the benefit of the doubt.  it always surprises me that people are willing to give a team like the browns the benefit of the doubt, but not the bills.  

• Like (+1) 4

The Browns -since their rebirth- have been simply horrible. Ever drafting at or near the top, they have failed at every turn. Management changes hands every couple years but the results are an astonishing consistency. 

They SHOULD be better than us this year as we have the worst QB room, worst OL room and worst WR room in the League, per The Morning Kickoff/SiriusXM. 

Ya think I’d learn after all this time, but I’m a sucker. I think the Browns will have a better record than us this season.

Cleveland should win 4 games next year.   Buffalo should win at least 7.   But, and this a J-Lo sized butt....if they do go with Mayfield, and IF Josh Gordon is not suspended, the Browns could actually shock some people. 

Just now, Buffalo30 said:

It'll be interesting, both teams are on the rise and I hope both make the playoffs and turn the tables on the teams that have dominated them for so long.

Agreed.  Don't misread my posts.  I think/hope the Browns are turning things around.  Like the Bills I see them potentially being a dangerous team in the 2019 season.  I just think a lot of people, OP included, are a little too optimistic about the Browns this season.  Turnarounds take time...especially from 1-15 and 0-16.  I expect to see improvement from them, but they're not going to go "Zero to Hero" in just one season.

4 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

The Browns -since their rebirth- have been simply horrible. Ever drafting at or near the top, they have failed at every turn. Management changes hands every couple years but the results are an astonishing consistency. 

They SHOULD be better than us this year as we have the worst QB room, worst OL room and worst WR room in the League, per The Morning Kickoff/SiriusXM. 

Ya think I’d learn after all this time, but I’m a sucker. I think the Browns will have a better record than us this season.

We have a very solid run game though and that is what this team is, a run first team.  So many on here compare this team to other teams that pass the ball way more than us and compare the weapons.  We win by strong defense and a solid run game with a few plays here and there from the QB.  Once Allen develops, I think they expect and hope that will change but we have a roster that doesn't need the QB to win every game for us.  Last year was evidence of that.  I don't know what our record will be this year with such a big roster turnover again but I'm not going to go against this coaching staff who proved so many wrong last season.

• Like (+1) 1

Bills. We actually seem to have a coaching staff that gets the absolute most out of the players they have, especially on defense, as evidenced by last year. I don't believe the Browns have that at the moment. 

• Like (+1) 2