More wins in 2018, Browns or Bills?

More wins in 2018? Browns or Bills?   

252 members have voted

1. 1. More wins in 2018?

• Browns
    • Bills

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/01/2018 at 05:42 PM

1 hour ago, SoTier said:

In an alternative universe your scenario might be true but in the one we inhabit, the defense has stayed about the same, and the offense has taken a major step backwards at QB and OL and done nothing to improve the sad situation at WR.  I'm sorry, but McCarron hasn't even made 100 passes in the NFL and no rookie QB can truly compete with a competent NFL starter, and unless Daboll is a miracle worker, the Bills offense will be "offensive" in 2018 will make 2017 look like a juggernaut.

The defense has stayed "about the same"?  Did you miss the massive influx of talent they got from the draft and free agency?  ?

There are so many factors to consider with these two teams that i can see a very large swing on W/L depending on how things play out for either team. 

I can see both the Browns and Bills being bad enough to win only 4 games (worst case scenario). I can see either team being good enough to win up to 9 games (best case scenario).  

Like always it comes down to the QB and injuries. 

I think Buffalo wins 5-7 games and Cleveland 6-8. So with that said, I voted Cleveland, but it's definitely possible that they tie or Buffalo wins too; I expect it to be pretty close between these two teams.

On 5/14/2018 at 2:29 PM, Buffalo Boy said:

The Browns are one of the great constants in life!!!!

No matter AJM or JA starting at QB for the Bills, they are both better that TT???

I agree. A lot depends on how our offensive line works out. But just the improvement at quarterback should mean a lot.

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/14/2018 at 3:02 PM, ScottLaw said:

I don't think many fans are angry they traded Tyrod. 

They just expect a drop off in production at the position and an increase in turnovers which will inevitably lead to more losses. 

Now that a total impossibility!

TT got so bad,I had to switch channels when we had the ball.

We've improved in a lot of positions, so I'm very optimistic this season. 

Regardless which QB plays,the offense should be better.

Buffalo 10-12        Browns 6-8

6 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

You guys are a way better team. Have faith.

Honestly my faith lies in the head coach, McD gets a lot out of his players. I believe players get better when they come here because of him. I think he puts a ton of effort into working with each group of players and he has a good understanding of how to win in today's NFL. His Game day coaching and decision making are solid but I think that comes with experience and time. 

16 hours ago, KD in CA said:

The Bills won 9 games last year and drafted a rookie QB

The Browns won 0 games last year and drafted a rookie QB.

Yeah, clearly the Browns are the superior team.   

Browns added free agent weapons on offense, and upgraded their QB from last year by a lot.

We actually had a regression in receiving talent (if that's even possible...) , Most likely offensive line regression, and have a huge unknown at QB this year, unless Allen or AJ are like out.

I think both teams finished somewhere between 4-12 and 6-10, so it'll be close in paper.

McDermott is a massive edge vs Jackson at coach though, I think that's a big advantage that can't be overlooked.

Won 9 games last year with a QB everyone wanted to get rid of. Should be better at QB....have pretty much same WR, TE and RB....O-Line wasn't great...Defense will be better and many of you think Browns will win more games? I will take on a reasonable bet for this

19 minutes ago, nucci said:

Won 9 games last year with a QB everyone wanted to get rid of. Should be better at QB....have pretty much same WR, TE and RB....O-Line wasn't great...Defense will be better and many of you think Browns will win more games? I will take on a reasonable bet for this

I didn't want to get rid of him, I understood the reasoning though. 

Each year is different, so last year doesn't matter much. That said the Bills weren't a good team. They were an opportunistic team. Not sure they repeat that without pass rush. They did attempt to improve the pass rush. I do think the defense is more talented than where they finished the last season. 

The offense is a big question mark. I don't like the unknown on offense, especially at QB. We'll see. 

• Like (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...