Red endzones?

20 hours ago, #34fan said:

LOVE those unis... So much good energy and history in them... Never won it all in those, but we certainly came close.

Yeah, the uniforms kids are wearing "these days" are so awful...

Every time I see posts like these I generally think were back to reliving the past and how glorious it was. I say that because about a decade ago I wanted the endzones back to red and the walls around the stadium red. If the team had any sustainable success in the last two decades people would be nostalgic about those unis, helmets, endzones etc.. In general I think the Bills sometimes overdue the 90s teams these days given we have celebrated that horse into the ground and I am happy they finally are moving a bit forward in recent years. Not saying the 90s teams can't or shouldn't be celebrated but a points it does go overboard.

I like what we have now it fits perfect and its time for new memories and a new era (no pun intended). The current uniform scheme and helmet allows the standing buffalo to be worn for those who like that and for people like myself who prefer the charging buffalo it is great. My only wish which I have said multiple times is they would bring a blue version of the throwback jersey because I think it personally looks better (blue is also my favorite color so im bias).

• Like (+1) 2

I don't care if the end zones are blue or red. I just don't like the plain green ones. As far as helmets, I really don't get why people are so obsessed with the Red Helmets. I was sad to see them go, when they switched to white, but that was a long time ago. I think they look great as white helmets these days. If they are going to change the color of the helmet again, I would rather see them go for a silver helmet. I have seen various people come up with concept designs with the silver, and it does look really sharp!

Just say no to red.  Red is a complementary color in the Bills' scheme.  No red end zones, no red helmets.  Red trim is great -- and I can stomach the occasional color rush game.

40 minutes ago, #34fan said:

So, a failed point is now a failed funny.  Nice work, e-ball. :thumbsup:

Being an author of so many failed posts, you should appreciate it even more...

I thijnk its time the Buffalo Bills became leaders in regards ot style and paint the endzones Plaid. This should be met with the stadium sound system playing the Bills Barrell Polka everytime we score or do something game changing.

On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 9:47 AM, Gigs said:

Living in the past is a great Jethro Tull song

Happy and I'm smilin', walk a mile to drink your water
You know I'd love to love you and above you there's no other
We'll go walking out while others shout of war's disaster

3 hours ago, eball said:

Being an author of so many failed posts, you should appreciate it even more...

You have got to be the most menstrual poster on this board... Can't stay on topic to save your life. :lol:

13 hours ago, The Bills Blog said:

The red helmets with the white pants and white jerseys is simply epic. See: Bills at Dolphins, 1994. Classic.

Was it the red helmets that was epic, or how the team played that day that was epic? Show me a boring game, where the bills lost that they still looked good in red helmets.

10 hours ago, wagon127 said:

Was it the red helmets that was epic, or how the team played that day that was epic? Show me a boring game, where the bills lost that they still looked good in red helmets.

McCoy gets blown up for a loss in the Madden video above. Unis still look incredible. You're not really going to tell me the white helmet, white jersey, and blue pants is a better kit, are you?!