Red endzones?

Who thinks we need to go back to red endzones to truly recapture the spirit of the Bills? It hasn't been the same with the plain endzones and, most recently, the blue ones with the horrible outlining.

RichStadium2_1471534288924_44546232_ver1

And while we're at it... How badly do we need to wear these?

Make it happen, Terry and Kim. The timing would be perfect.

• Like (+1) 3

4 hours ago, The Bills Blog said:

Who thinks we need to go back to red endzones to truly recapture the spirit of the Bills? It hasn't been the same with the plain endzones and, most recently, the blue ones with the horrible outlining.

RichStadium2_1471534288924_44546232_ver1

And while we're at it... How badly do we need to wear these?

Make it happen, Terry and Kim. The timing would be perfect.

Those graphics are insane! Wow.

The red endzones were cool but people also associate that with great Bills memories.  The blue endzones look great and are a much better fit for our new uniforms.  As soon as we start to see success again everybody will have warm and fuzzy feelings for the blue endzones too!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:

I hate the plain endzones.

Yeah, me too... I’m so glad they are blue 

1 hour ago, mattynh said:

I think they could spice up the end zones but not the red ones, those were no better.  The current unis are great IMO!

Totally agree... they need to throw in the team logos and bring back the AFC logo.

I have stood in those RED end zones whilst storming the field 2x before the dogs took over the field and discouraged the tearing down of the goal posts.....I wonder what would happen if the Bills win the AFC East in the near term if the fans decided to storm the fields yet again.....methinks Pegs would GLADLY pay for some new posts!!!

Having said all that.....who gives a flying %$@^ what color the end zone is....just get into it!!!!

Growing up in the '90s, the red helmets have a special place in my heart (if not for Fergy, the Bills glory years would have had white helmets).

That said, I think they got it right with the current set up, including the end zones. The red and blue had some clash to it. Also, due to league rules, our throwbacks would be the '94 white grazing bison on red helmet...barf!

Edited by Drunken Pygmy Goat