Still no cheerleaders for the Bills?

11 minutes ago, MC Hamburg said:

Im not clear why after all these years we still don't have a cheerleading squad...are we the only NFL team to not have them? I know there was a lawsuit of some sorts but isn't it settled by now?

Why do we need them?  I think cheerleaders are a thing of the past and should be done away with.  Do we really need half-naked women dancing?  This isn't just a sport for men anymore.  Women and children watch it.  Let's grow with the times not get stuck in old ones.  

Edited by Buffalo30
  • Like (+1) 7

Because Bills cheerleaders were the ugliest in the league, and an embarrassment to the entire city... unless they hire professional models/dancers like the cowboys, I don’t want them back.

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, MC Hamburg said:

Im not clear why after all these years we still don't have a cheerleading squad...are we the only NFL team to not have them? I know there was a lawsuit of some sorts but isn't it settled by now?

No, the Bills are not the only team without cheerleaders.

As for clarity: They were a legal liability; the Jills sued the Bills. In fact, the Saints and Redskins are currently being sued by former cheerleaders. They add nothing to the gameday experience, and it's not worth the lawsuits for 'hostile working environments' when they're sent to be ambassadors (in skimpy outfits) to meet degenerate 'fans' who act like women exist to be groped.

Edited by Koko78
  • Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Because Bills cheerleaders were the ugliest in the league, and an embarrassment to the entire city... unless they hire professional models/dancers like the cowboys, I don’t want them back.

You’d need to foot the bill to have model/dancers cheer for a new Jills squad. The reality is that models/dancers aren’t going to donate their services for free. The Cowgirls have a prestige that is second to none. The Jills squad consisted of women who just wanted to have a fun experience. After all, isn’t that what life is all about? With that said, this is non-sorry. The Jills are mentioned more often than high level business meetings on TBD. They aren’t coming back, and there isn’t much more to be said imo. 

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

The wishbone is a more modern idea than cheerleaders in the NFL. It’s 2018. There is no  place for them in today’s NFL.

I agree. People are WAY too politically correct these days and nothing good can come from what would inevitably be viewed as the objectification of women. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I agree. People are WAY too politically correct these days and nothing good can come from what would inevitably be viewed as the objectification of women. 

This. Most of the people who complain about objectification of women have ZERO problem with women who choose to use their sexuality to advance their position. It’s hypocrisy  and stupidity masquerading as progressive thought. Better just to avoid the controversy.

• Like (+1) 5

8 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

I was with you UNTIL this question and changed my mind....  yes.

Well then we disagree.  Sports are watched by many women and children, there is no need for half-naked women in sports.  It makes zero sense from a business standpoint. It's honestly disgusting.  Absolutely no need for them in any sport.  

Edited by Buffalo30
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

This is where politics become hilarious. It all becomes a vicious cycle. This movement reminds me of how one can become so conservative that they become liberal, and vice versa. If society demands that all “objectification” ends through changing our culture, aren’t we potentially taking away some freedom of women? 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

This. Most of the people who complain about objectification of women have ZERO problem with women who choose to use their sexuality to advance their position. It’s hypocrisy  and stupidity masquerading as progressive thought. Better just to avoid the controversy.

as a progressive, i can confirm that i'm incredibly offended by the objectification of women, but i also get a thrill in my pants when half naked hotties get promoted over more qualified white men.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Dirtbag said:

as a progressive, i can confirm that i'm incredibly offended by the objectification of women, but i also get a thrill in my pants when half naked hotties get promoted over more qualified white men.

Question: does anyone force cheerleaders into being cheerleaders?

• Like (+1) 1