My apologies/ I DID NOT mean to Disrespect Jim Kelly!!!!

11 hours ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Everyone,

I did not mean to share the image of Homer Simpson drooling link in the Jim Kelly at Rookie camp thread!!!!!

I have know earthly idea how that is the link that was shared.

I tried to share the picture I saw on Facebook of Jim and Josh together that was posted on the Buffalo Bills Page. I couldn’t upload it because it said the file was bigger tha 200 Kbs. So I tried to imbed the link and thought I had.

I haven’t been on here since and I got some truly hateful PMs which would be deserved if I had intentionally done that. 

I will delete the comment and again I have KNOW IDEA how the Eff that is what popped up!!!!!!!!

SORRY!!!!!!!

I cried when I saw the original picture and have nothing but Love for Jim and his family!

My son, in order to be absolved of this most heinous sin, you must say 32 Bruce's Creed's, 14 Our Kelly's and 12 Hail Thurman's.

Oh, and anyone who got offended enough by your mistake to send you nasty PMs can go eat a bag of Jaurons.

gummy_penis_300_1024x1024.jpg?v=15210581

Edited by Koko78
  • Haha (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, napmaster said:

I appreciate where you are coming from.

My issue is you never say you don't deserve the backlash you get for a mistake you've made.  Apologize, say you understand and deserve what you got, and hope the apology is accepted.   The whole "hateful PMs weren't deserved because I didn't do it on purpose" crap gives me pause.  The OP in effect tried to oddly make himself into a victim in this, so a little berating is well deserved. 

I think a few people may be taking two bills drive a bit too seriously.

A well intentioned dude made an accidental post. 

im not sure which is sillier - people that genuinely were upset enough to try to teach him a lesson, or him for thinking that type of person mattered. 

Give him a good natured joke and move on. I know I’m looking forward to the use of the homer drooling responses in future threads 

Edited by NoSaint
  • Like (+1) 1

Anyone that uses PM to discipline someone needs to get a life. He didn’t mean it but even if he did, say what you need to say on the board. Pulling people aside to express your outrage is ridiculous. You are the people that call the PGA to report a rules violation. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Everyone,

I did not mean to share the image of Homer Simpson drooling link in the Jim Kelly at Rookie camp thread!!!!!

I tried to share the picture I saw on Facebook of Jim and Josh together that was posted on the Buffalo Bills Page. I couldn’t upload it because it said the file was bigger tha 200 Kbs. So I tried to imbed the link and thought I had.

I haven’t been on here since and I got some truly hateful PMs which would be deserved if I had intentionally done that. 

I will delete the comment and again I have KNOW IDEA how the Eff that is what popped up!!!!!!!!

SORRY!!!!!!!

I cried when I saw the original picture and have nothing but Love for Jim and his family!

i hit "reply all" one time, sent something that should most definitely not been to all. 

If anyone asks tell them you live your truth and only God can judge you. Or that it was all consensual adult role playing.

this too shall pass. 

11 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

Totally understand. I had a very similar thing happen with my mother-in-law. I meant to text: "thanks for stopping by," and accidentally sent, "stop trying to ruin our lives, you miserable hag." Could happen to anyone.

Hilarious!  Literally laughed out loud!!  :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Rob's House said:

I think OP should apologize for apologizing. If Jim Kelly himself saw it I seriously doubt he'd give a ****. Why do you care if a few overgrown children on a message board get sanctimonious over some perceived "disrespect" of their hero? 

I found the groveling much more uncomfortable. Next time start an F U thread instead. 

I think that's where I'm at on it.

12 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

Totally understand. I had a very similar thing happen with my mother-in-law. I meant to text: "thanks for stopping by," and accidentally sent, "stop trying to ruin our lives, you miserable hag." Could happen to anyone.

That's pretty good, right there.

13 hours ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Everyone,

SORRY!!!!!!!

At least have the sense to claim you were hacked or your buddy took your phone.  That's dick pic 101.  First day stuff.

This I'm sorry and drowning in my own tears act is more pathetic than your "LAMP I'm drunk on 3 beers" threads.  Own it man.  You posted a cartoon image and that makes you a terrible person.  You're just lucky you're not living in Riyadh or France where this type of thing can get you killed.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, napmaster said:

My issue is you never say you don't deserve the backlash you get for a mistake you've made.  Apologize, say you understand and deserve what you got, and hope the apology is accepted.   The whole "hateful PMs weren't deserved because I didn't do it on purpose" crap gives me pause.  The OP in effect tried to oddly make himself into a victim in this, so a little berating is well deserved. 

Well, I personally think hateful PMs are kind of out of line whatever, but maybe that's just me. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Everyone,

SORRY!!!!!!!

Too late.  You're on The List.

Some care, some don’t.

But Jim Kelly isn’t “ Fighting Cancer”, he’s dying.

That picture brought it home to me.

I owned my stupidity.

Those who get it, cool.

Those who don’t, that’s on you.

Have a nice day , Folks.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Some care, some don’t.

I owned my stupidity.

Those who get it, cool.

Have a nice day , Folks.

We're all dying, kid.

4 hours ago, NoSaint said:

I think a few people may be taking two bills drive a bit too seriously.

A well intentioned dude made an accidental post. 

im not sure which is sillier - people that genuinely were upset enough to try to teach him a lesson, or him for thinking that type of person mattered. 

Give him a good natured joke and move on. I know I’m looking forward to the use of the homer drooling responses in future threads 

Definitely the former.  

3 hours ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Some care, some don’t.

I owned my stupidity.

Those who get it, cool.

Have a nice day , Folks.

For all the things that word gets lightly used to describe....Cancer really is the Ultimate Douche.

Lost a beloved family member 9 years ago this spring

Miss them still

• Sad 2

46 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

For all the things that word gets lightly used to describe....Cancer really is the Ultimate Douche.

Lost a beloved family member 9 years ago this spring

Miss them still

Sorry Brother!!!

I’ve been there too. 

Everyday you have your health is a good day.

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

Thanks for making me piss my pants !@#$.

The OP is good. His post was right up there with the newscast that said Kevin Everett was making progress and showed that black dude in a wheel chair kicking at court security.

9 hours ago, Epstein's Mother said:

Hey, this stuff happens.  Remember when Brett Favre meant to send Jen Sterger a picture of the bratwurst he was cooking on the grill?  

This thread somehow took an unexpected turn. ?

5 hours ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Some care, some don’t.

I owned my stupidity.

Those who get it, cool.

Have a nice day , Folks.

But then after the "it's all good, buddy" comments, and the turn to unrelated humor on the accidental posting theme, things somehow got all dark again ...