My apologies/ I DID NOT mean to Disrespect Jim Kelly!!!!

Everyone,

I did not mean to share the image of Homer Simpson drooling link in the Jim Kelly at Rookie camp thread!!!!!

I have know earthly idea how that is the link that was shared.

I tried to share the picture I saw on Facebook of Jim and Josh together that was posted on the Buffalo Bills Page. I couldn’t upload it because it said the file was bigger tha 200 Kbs. So I tried to imbed the link and thought I had.

I haven’t been on here since and I got some truly hateful PMs which would be deserved if I had intentionally done that. 

I will delete the comment and again I have KNOW IDEA how the Eff that is what popped up!!!!!!!!

SORRY!!!!!!!

I cried when I saw the original picture and have nothing but Love for Jim and his family!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Sad 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Actually , think it was from something I tried to share into the “ Flank Steak vs Prime Rib” thread days earlier and somehow it stayed in this iPhone program.

I was mortified when I saw that is what got shared. 

1 hour ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Everyone,

I did not mean to share the image of Homer Simpson drooling link in the Jim Kelly at Rookie camp thread!!!!!

I tried to share the picture I saw on Facebook of Jim and Josh together that was posted on the Buffalo Bills Page. I couldn’t upload it because it said the file was bigger tha 200 Kbs. So I tried to imbed the link and thought I had.

I haven’t been on here since and I got some truly hateful PMs which would be deserved if I had intentionally done that. 

I will delete the comment and again I have KNOW IDEA how the Eff that is what popped up!!!!!!!!

SORRY!!!!!!!

I cried when I saw the original picture and have nothing but Love for Jim and his family!

Honesty...you manned up,I like that. It's cool,if I had a list of the mistakes I made in my lifetime..you would fall asleep before you finished reading.peace.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Say 15 Our Fathers, 10 Glory Be’s and 5 Hail Mary’s for your penance ?

we are all good man ?

……..... and........ 15 "I love Jim Kellys", 10 "I'm sorry for mistakenly disrespecting Jim Kellys", and 5 "I love all Hall of Fame Buffalo Bills, especially # 12".

• Haha (+1) 1

I didn't recognize it was Jim Kelly at first when I saw the picture, it finally dawned on me a couple of minutes later that it was him.  Give Jim some time to get some beer and wings back in his system and put some weight on, and he'll be back to his old self.  That man is tough as woodpecker lips.  He'll beat this too.  He knows we're all pulling for him.

Edited by Inigo Montoya
  • Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Everyone,

SORRY!!!!!!!

Good post

1 hour ago, Your Brown Eye said:

You screwed the pooch on this one. Good luck on your future en devours, I hear the Pats need some new fans.

Did someone say hor d’oeuvres?

or as I like to call them... whores ovaries....

(GTA fans)