My apologies/ I DID NOT mean to Disrespect Jim Kelly!!!!

9 hours ago, napmaster said:

I appreciate where you are coming from.

My issue is you never say you don't deserve the backlash you get for a mistake you've made.  Apologize, say you understand and deserve what you got, and hope the apology is accepted.   The whole "hateful PMs weren't deserved because I didn't do it on purpose" crap gives me pause.  The OP in effect tried to oddly make himself into a victim in this, so a little berating is well deserved. 

Agree with all you said yet, we didnt receive the PM or multitude of PM's. I saw the post he was apologising for and honestly I thought it was extremely bad taste. But he said it was an accident and explained  what he did wrong. Whether or not he deserved the replies isnt important to me. The fact that it was an accident is.

8 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

i hit "reply all" one time, sent something that should most definitely not been to all. 

If anyone asks tell them you live your truth and only God can judge you. Or that it was all consensual adult role playing.

this too shall pass. 

Co worker told his mother in law he couldnt wait to gwt home after work and "have his way" with her (not the exact words but I think you understand ). Some things cant be undone.

• Haha (+1) 1

18 hours ago, PIZ said:

Because the guy screwed up and he feels bad for accidentally disrespecting Jimbo.

No Bills fan wants to do that.  No Bills fan wants other Bills fans to think he disrespected Jimbo.

I think we all assumed there was no harm meant.

18 minutes ago, Elite Poster said:

I think we all assumed there was no harm meant.

Agreed.  Just saying the guy wanted to voice it that he meant no harm.