[Vague Title]A question for Bills fans?

[This is an automated response]As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read. The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.Thank you.

I personally have not been to Lambeau field, but a co-worker (Redskins fan) of mine was there several years ago to watch the Redskins vs Packers.  He said it was a good experience, the Packers fans were friendly and gracious hosts, where they were happy to talk football as well as other topics of life in general.  He especially enjoyed the historic perspective of being at the stadium.

I think most fans around the league are ok, but there are a few obnoxious morons who give their teams a bad rap.  I personally have been to several Ravens games, including the opening game vs the Bills two years ago; I've never had a problem there.  Just don't be a jerk at another stadium and you should be fine.

9 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

[This is an automated response]As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read. The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.Thank you.

As a Mod,do a history search on this poster,you'll see it's the same thing..over and over and over again. 

Edited by Misterbluesky
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

13 minutes ago, NewEra said:

No chance.  He’s a pro bowl caliber player and a hall of fame caliber person and teammate.  I’d rather trade draft picks over our best defensive player 

Are we merging this with the Tre White thread?

Edited by LeGOATski
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

Are we merging this with the Tre White thread?

Lol my bad.  Had TSW open on the iPad and phone while doing some work and must’ve mixed the two up somehow.  Sorry

10 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

I personally have not been to Lambeau field, but a co-worker (Redskins fan) of mine was there several years ago to watch the Redskins vs Packers.  He said it was a good experience, the Packers fans were friendly and gracious hosts, where they were happy to talk football as well as other topics of life in general.  He especially enjoyed the historic perspective of being at the stadium.

I think most fans around the league are ok, but there are a few obnoxious morons who give their teams a bad rap.  I personally have been to several Ravens games, including the opening game vs the Bills two years ago; I've never had a problem there.  Just don't be a jerk at another stadium and you should be fine.

Ever been to the meadowlands for a jets game?

11 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Has any of you guys ever been to Lambeau before? If so how was the experience there? I would love to hear past stories? 

Yeah I made the trip, Saturday went New Glarus Brewery and onto Madison for the Badgers Arizona State night game. Sunday saw the Bills Packers play.

Experience was a 10. Fans are awesome no issues at all. And we were all decked out in Bills gear. Both before and after the game just about every tailgate we walked by the fans offered us food and drinks.  Great atmosphere for watching football!!

Hopefully going back this year.

12/22/02. Coldest day of my life. It was so cold that Pinto Kenny couldn’t get the oil hot enough to cook the wings at our tailgate. 

Pack fans were great. Stadium was great. 

Best memory of that trip was the night before the game when 20 of us had dinner at Brett Favre’s Steakhouse - all decked in our Bills gear. After dinner, our server asked if we wanted to meet Irv Favre who was running the place. We of course said yes. He came over to the table and asked if we were all Bills fans we confirmed that indeed, that was the case. He looked at us, nodded his head and said “well, all I gotta say is that you all came a long way to see your team get their a$$’s kicked”! It was absolute classic. 

Oh yeah, Bills got shutout 10-0.

Edited by Tony P

14 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Has any of you guys ever been to Lambeau before? If so how was the experience there? I would love to hear past stories? 

Beautiful facility. After you have been there it’s pretty depressing to go to the Ralph.

I have always sat in a luxury box so I don’t know what it’s like to sit with the unwashed masses.