[Vague Title]A question for Bills fans?

I mean no harm Bills fans. The only time I root against ya is against us.

6 hours ago, Tony P said:

12/22/02. Coldest day of my life. It was so cold that Pinto Kenny couldn’t get the oil hot enough to cook the wings at our tailgate. 

Pack fans were great. Stadium was great. 

Best memory of that trip was the night before the game when 20 of us had dinner at Brett Favre’s Steakhouse - all decked in our Bills gear. After dinner, our server asked if we wanted to meet Irv Favre who was running the place. We of course said yes. He came over to the table and asked if we were all Bills fans we confirmed that indeed, that was the case. He looked at us, nodded his head and said “well, all I gotta say is that you all came a long way to see your team get their a$$’s kicked”! It was absolute classic. 

Oh yeah, Bills got shutout 10-0.

Wasn't that a Saturday game?

On 5/12/2018 at 10:31 PM, Misterbluesky said:

As a Mod,do a history search on this poster,you'll see it's the same thing..over and over and over again. 

Leave the mods out of it.  If you think he posts the same thing over and over stop clicking on his threads..but i guess that would be smart..so no wonder

Hes a nice guy, is very respectful, and likes talking with us.  Get off it bro.

Hey ice..i asked you in another thread not sure if you saw it.  How did you come to like the Bills?  Growing up my mom loved the Green Packers..second to the Bills of course so i was always a fan as well.

Edited by Skins Malone

2 hours ago, Skins Malone said:

Leave the mods out of it.  If you think he posts the same thing over and over stop clicking on his threads..but i guess that would be smart..so no wonder

Hes a nice guy, is very respectful, and likes talking with us.  Get off it bro.

Hey ice..i asked you in another thread not sure if you saw it.  How did you come to like the Bills?  Growing up my mom loved the Green Packers..second to the Bills of course so i was always a fan as well.

Well I just one time before we played you guys back in 2010 I signed up for your site and wished you luck on that weeks game. I couldn't believe how classy you guys were. Were not used to that dealing with Viking, Bear, Lion, Seahawk and Cowboy fans. Well most NFC fans get pretty heated. The Bills fans were awesome and I like how were both small market teams, Cities are about the same size, We both have about 9 months of winter haha and we both are on the Great Lakes. Also it seems like always a respectful game when we play you guys, no cheap shots just plain old Blue Collar football.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2018 at 9:58 PM, Ice bowl 67 said:

Has any of you guys ever been to Lambeau before? If so how was the experience there? I would love to hear past stories? 

Will be my first time going to Green Bay, just booked it today. I was debating spend the money on season tickets here but I really wanted the experience of going to Lambeau. So I booked this game and our season opener.

Are you asking because you are going to the game?

6 minutes ago, T master said:

Who determines the "vague title" ?

When i went to the post & read the question i was like - OH Okay i get it but i don't get the vague title thing !! ?

Automated response, must run an algorithm and determine that.