Bills' Twitter Trolls ESPN for the Wrong Josh Graphic

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

as you said, you have pm'd me. why do you insist on continuing here and disrupting the thread? i have been responding to those pm's.

You publically accused me of carrying some sort of grudge with you because you objected to something I did as a mod.

I publically addressed that, because that's important to me.  End.

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

You publically accused me of carrying some sort of grudge with you because you objected to something I did as a mod.

and it is important to me that you are taking away my identity.

is larger text better??

Edited by Foxx

47 minutes ago, Foxx said:

look overlord, you need only ask yourself one question... why is size and color enabled for me to customize in my editor. you are overreaching your authority, by leaps and bounds.

additionally, it is not hiding anything. it is my style and i have been doing that since day one here and i do it on many forms, it is just my style. if you want to see what it says, you just need to work for it. again, leave my **** alone if it does not violate the terms of service.

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

and it is important to me that you are taking away my identity.

is larger text better??

So basically, you're upset that a mod called you out, and asked you to cease modifying your insulting text, text which you know is against forum policy, into tiny, camouflage colored words, so as to not be seen by the mods, then claiming that your "personality" is being censored?

Jesus Christ dude.

What you're doing is basically the extent of mumbling insults behind your bosses back, or giving your parents the finger behind their back as they leave the room after grounding you, then being upset that they saw you do it in the mirror.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

So basically, you're upset that a mod called you out, and asked you to cease modifying your insulting text, text which you know is against forum policy, into tiny, camouflage colored words, so as to not be seen by the mods, then claiming that your "personality" is being censored?

Jesus Christ dude.

What you're doing is basically the extent of mumbling insults behind your bosses back, or giving your parents the finger behind their back as they leave the room after grounding you, then being upset that they saw you do it in the mirror.

IT NEVER HAPPENED!!!  - disgruntled teenager probably

• Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

Jesus Christ dude.

See @Foxx — they can never steal your identity. We get you here.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

FWIW.  

You took this all wrong.   

Whats the topoc here?  

Think about  what you told me.  

3 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Understand the ESPN accuracy bit.  Did ESPN post a pic of Josh Rosen instead of Josh Allen under a Bills tagline or something?

DdAIyMYUwAAuxFg.jpg

6 minutes ago, Gugny said:

DdAIyMYUwAAuxFg.jpg

This is so freakin' weird.  That shows up to me as DdAlyMYUwAAuxFg.jpg.

Someone else a while back made a comment on one of 26CB's posts they saw something like that too, so it's evidently not just me.

The crowning touch is I tried to create some posts and couldn't reproduce the problem.  @#$%!!!

At least now I know it's supposed to be a photo

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

This is so freakin' weird.  That shows up to me as DdAlyMYUwAAuxFg.jpg.

Someone else a while back made a comment on one of 26CB's posts they saw something like that too, so it's evidently not just me.

The crowning touch is I tried to create some posts and couldn't reproduce the problem.  @#$%!!!

At least now I know it's supposed to be a photo

It's a photo of an ESPN analyst and the caption below the photo says, "Josh Rosen Practices at Bills Minicamp."

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Thanks, got that!

The reason it's funny is that the Bills didn't draft Josh Rosen; they drafted Josh Allen.  I should probably start a thread asking if that was the right pick.  

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Gugny said:

The reason it's funny is that the Bills didn't draft Josh Rosen; they drafted Josh Allen.  I should probably start a thread asking if that was the right pick.  

The Bills drafted Josh Allen? You sure?

4 hours ago, JOE IN HAMPTON ROADS said:

good editing in journalism is dead.  they just want to get something up on the feed.  they don't care if its accurate.

Not just ESPN, its WaPo, NYT, almost any online news source ... constantly using incorrect grammar, misspelling words, not matching graphics to text, etc.

garbage.

and no, I didn't bother editing the above, why should I?  the "pros" don't.

Tell me about it!  We're old school and still get local paper delivered.  The number of errors I see is ridiculous, and some of the items are taken from other papers or AP.  It seems they may use a spellchecker but not a grammar checker so you'll have the misuse of the 'their, there, they're' words and words added or missing so that sentences don't make any sense.  Just this week there was an AP baseball blurb were the heading was something like 'Rays down Orioles' and then the story has the opposite.

With the Internet news more current and recent delivery issues, we finally cancelled the paper.  I find the same errors throughout the Internet also.  No pride in what they throw out there.

• Like (+1) 1