Dolphins plan to run no-huddle offense; “13 personnel”

15 hours ago, cba fan said:

Maybe the engineers who designed the roof on the stadium upgrades to add shade could explain why it missed the players on the field.......lol.

Seriously: it was a very nice upgrade. Looks nice and puts most fans in the shade. Just does not put the players in the shade enough.

Every Time I visit that stadium, can't figure out why they did this? A dome was a much better option.

If the Dolphins believe heat is a home field advantage, its not working

• Like (+1) 1

On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 5:28 PM, THE SLAMMER said:

I go there every year, I have no idea why they built that monstrosity of a dome

Serves no purpose rather then drain tax payers money

Owner paid for it.

On 5/12/2018 at 1:27 PM, Limeaid said:

Well 3 TE sets will help if the TEs are good. 

Some forget the K-Gun was not named after Kelly but his TE.

It really should have been named the R-Gun for Rusty Jones for without his conditioning and nutrition plans it would not have succeeded.

and since rusty left we can not stay healthy it seems

4 minutes ago, Xwnyer said:

Yes it is football but rusty seemed to be able to keep his guys in great shape food and physically

Bills were able to run no huddle in part due to Rusty's work.  Bears had a lot of soft injuries before Rusty went there and they went from one of the teams with most injuries to one of the teams with least injuries.  Preparation, diet, stretching and injury PT are big part of injuries and recovery from them.

by Tim Redinger - 8/31/2009

"The no-huddle in Buffalo once propelled the team to greatness.  The current no-huddle has brought about nothingness.  Its use by the first team offense has produced no points, and in the last two games, only ten yards per possession.  But Jauron doesn’t see the need to abandon it."

https://buffalowdown.com/2009/08/31/jauron-wants-to-stick-with-no-huddle/

Man, wtf was this franchise doing for 2 decades?!?  

On 5/12/2018 at 7:33 PM, Foxx said:

wouldn't surprise me to find out ol' Andy sent some of our tax money down there.

I think it all went to Puerto Rico.  Never mind being declared the 51st state, Cuomo is trying to have it declared the sixth borough of New York City.  A lot more Democratic votes for Andrew.

On 5/12/2018 at 5:19 PM, cba fan said:

Maybe the engineers who designed the roof on the stadium upgrades to add shade could explain why it missed the players on the field.......lol.

Seriously: it was a very nice upgrade. Looks nice and puts most fans in the shade. Just does not put the players in the shade enough.

Been there 5 or 6 times since that contraption was installed. From Sept thru Dec this places the Dolphin fans & team in the shade. The opposing team fans and players the Sun.

A very poor attempt for home advantage. That city needs a dome....bad choice on their part.

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/12/2018 at 1:20 PM, YoloinOhio said:

i look forward to a lot of quick 3 and Outs, contributing to a worn down defense. I hope.

remember the Bills doing that a few years back, forcing the D back onto the field literally in 4 minutes of real time

like consecutive 3 pitch innings at the plate in baseball