Edmunds Signed.

18 hours ago, Manther said:

I thought Poz may have been a first round talent we got in the second round.  After 2 years (took a while due to missed games with injury) I realized he was JAG with limitations.  He is adequate in some schemes or below average for a 3 down LB.

London Fletcher in his time in Buffalo (as I may have been wrong) seemed like a slightly above 3 down LB.  Takeo Spikes never regained HOF skills and impact after the Achilles injury. 

Side note and question..........has anyone really recovered from an Achilles and been as good as they were before?  Arguable, but, almost never.  Spikes with the Achilles was a shame for him and us.  

Dan Marino?  

2 minutes ago, Jon in Pasadena said:

NFL.com lists him as 6' 2" ,  242 lbs.   

Yeah. Cowart was not short at all. He was the perfect size at the time and a monster. 

Fletcher was an incredible player for his size. A Sam Mills. But Cowart was a stud before his injury. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Yeah. Cowart was not short at all. He was the perfect size at the time and a monster. 

Fletcher was an incredible player for his size. A Sam Mills. But Cowart was a stud before his injury. 

Sam was my favorite player at the time and I was really sad when he got the injury.  I still say it was a deliberate cheap shot.:censored:

22 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Minus the knee injury, that was a shame to see his play drop off so much after that, had high hopes for him.

let's hope we have the next Bennett.

How many players do we have left to sign?

I see him resembling Sam Cowart at his absolute best.  But bigger of course.  Cowart was tremendous sideline to sideline from what I remember.  Another possible HoF career cut short from injury. 

• Like (+1) 1