Tony Garcia OT Released By Pats

1 minute ago, JohnC said:

Facts can be subjective? Facts are facts. A team's record is not subjective as you perceive it to be. It is a cold hard fact. You can be suspicious as much as you want to be. That's your issue. The record of the Bills and Pats are established facts that won't change. You make excuses when the Bills lose and you make excuses when the Pats win. And the beat goes on. 

Again, the results are it's own reward. If the Patriots cheated against the Bills, or any team, then their winning record makes it okay. That's what I'm reading here. 

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Again, the results are it's own reward. If the Patriots cheated against the Bills, or any team, then their winning record makes it okay. That's what I'm reading here. 

What you are reading is coming from your own unique brand of reasoning. It has little to do with what I stated. There is little to interpret when it comes to a record. The record is the record no matter how much you don't want to accept it. Whether you check it today or twenty years in the future it will still be recorded the same in the record book. 

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Erm, in which case, they're not really facts then, are they? 

Facts to him are malleable. They are what he wants them to be. What they are today may be different tomorrow. He's very flexible. 

On 5/12/2018 at 12:19 PM, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Question: do team doctors actually clear people who are taking anticoagulant medications (blood thinners) or clot busters (TPA I assum you mean?) to play contact sports like football?

That seems like a stunningly bad idea to me

Pretty much no chance anyone is cleared to play football while on anticoagulants.  Even NBA player Chris Bosh was denied clearance given use of anticoagulants.  

On 5/12/2018 at 2:44 PM, PirateHookerMD said:

Thats not necessarily true. Lots of people go on blood thinners for 6 months and then come off, assuming you can find the underlying cause for the initial event. A young otherwise healthy guy was likely trauma vs. hypercoag state. If he's got a hypercoaguable state that could be a problem if he needs lifelong anticoag.

This pretty much sums it up.  I'll echo that.   

12 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Bring me the head of Tony Garcia and a cup of hot fat.

Do you have the Beatles white album?

I love Fletch.  

7 minutes ago, JohnC said:

What you are reading is coming from your own unique brand of reasoning. It has little to do with what I stated. There is little to interpret when it comes to a record. The record is the record no matter how much you don't want to accept it. Whether you check it today or twenty years in the future it will still be recorded the same in the record book. 

There are home run records that are still on the MLB books even though everyone knows PEDs were involved. So once again, cheating pays.

7 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Worship? No. Look past the question marks? No. Respect and take an objective view? Yes. 

I don't let the fact I dislike them impinge on my ability to discuss them sensibly. 

Seriously? Respect?

Respect for proven cheaters and BULLIES that will run up the score on opponents whenever they get the chance.

Respect? Come on....

They may win a lot of games BUT if you truly are goat - why cheat? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

There are home run records that are still on the MLB books even though everyone knows PEDs were involved. So once again, cheating pays.

Other than your own imagination when has the NFL's record for teams been challenged. If so by who? 

Just now, JohnC said:

Other than your own imagination when has the NFL's record for teams been challenged. If so by who? 

Okay. I give up. Obviously winning trumps all. You can cheat your way to a title, or multiple titles, and no one will question it because winning.

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Okay. I give up. Obviously winning trumps all. You can cheat your way to a title, or multiple titles, and no one will question it because winning.

Believe what you want to believe. If it makes you happy continue on with your conspiratorial excuses/nonsense. When you look at the scoreboard you don't accept the numbers so much as interpret it the way you want it to be. For you it's not about what it is as it is about the illusion you create from your very flexible mind. 

Jets claimed OT Antonio Garcia off waivers from the Patriots.

The 85th overall pick in last year's draft, Garcia missed his entire rookie season with blood clots in his lungs, then was cut by the Pats with a non-football injury designation late last week. Garcia is a worthy flyer as a 24-year-old left tackle prospect, but he'll ultimately be a long shot with the Jets.
Related: Patriots

May 14 - 5:39 PM