T. White - Thought this was cool

41 minutes ago, PolishPrince said:

Got you fam

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Thanks for sharing this though and I like that you linked it from Shady. I wouldn't have caught this because I don't really follow this stuff on social media.

Edited by Ol Dirty B

White was such a huge pick-up. Love that guy.

Love Poyer and Hyde too. Those three have such potential to be stalwarts in the secondary for years. Hope we can keep them together for a long time.

11 hours ago, Elite Poster said:

Remember when everyone said Shady was a cancer. Give me a break 

I do remember that but just the same, Shady did not want to be traded. That said we see more of a team Shady now then when we first got him. Now he seems to be more about the 1/11 to me

3 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

The video was ruined by John Murphy's strained calls.

Listen to announcers of other teams. You will grow to like the fact that Murph is enthusiastic. 

14 hours ago, PolishPrince said:

Yeah I saw that too "well we could have given him to the browns and then picked their CB"... da fuq.

I really enjoyed watching Tre last year, not just for his stud play - but also his enthusiasm for the game and love for the team/fans. Cant wait to see more of his happy dances this season!

Pls read that post and thread again. I didnt say trade Tre for Ward straight up. There are many more nuances there. I request you to take a minute to work out what I am suggesting. I was only trying to take advantage of the Browns reaching for a CB at #4 to save our two second rounders. Even with the nuances - I never said I preferred the trade. I was only asking if such a trade would be worth it?

7 hours ago, Buffaloflash said:

Yeah, I thought that too,at first.

Now he's one of my favorites!

I guess he's been Buffalolized!

Or perhaps we took the time to get to know him and really appreciate his talent.  Many here hated the trade at the time. Some still beat that drum, just a few though.

14 minutes ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

Pls read that post and thread again. I didnt say trade Tre for Ward straight up. There are many more nuances there. I request you to take a minute to work out what I am suggesting. I was only trying to take advantage of the Browns reaching for a CB at #4 to save our two second rounders. Even with the nuances - I never said I preferred the trade. I was only asking if such a trade would be worth it?

I read the thread again.

You trade White for #4, then hope Ward slides to #12.

Why would you propose a trade YOU didn't feel was worth it?

Your trade made absolutely no sense.

In your scenario the Browns would have to give #4 straight up for White, then the Bills would take Allen, wait until #12, take Ward there, then trade back up for Edmunds, so keeping both 2nd round picks in your scenario.

We know white is a proven player.

Ward is a lottery ticket.

Made zero sense.

3 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

I read the thread again.

You trade White for #4, then hope Ward slides to #12.

Why would you propose a trade YOU didn't feel was worth it?

Your trade made absolutely no sense.

In your scenario the Browns would have to give #4 straight up for White, then the Bills would take Allen, wait until #12, take Ward there, then trade back up for Edmunds, so keeping both 2nd round picks in your scenario.

We know white is a proven player.

Ward is a lottery ticket.

Made zero sense.

Thanks for taking the time to re-read that thread. I appreciate it.

13 hours ago, Magnum Force said:

That is another thing to Beane's credit....he traded down to acquire an extra 1st in 2018 which lead to him getting both Allen and Edmunds but  still got a top 10 talent(in my opinion) in Tre White in 2017. 

Actually it was Whaley or McDermott who traded.  Beane hadn't been hired yet.

16 hours ago, billsredneck1 said:

it's great to see how these guys end up embracing the area...ie....lorax, shady , and all through the years.

Totally agree.  I don't know how much it affects any play on the field but I love seeing guys embrace the fans, the weather and everything else that the Bills are.  Tre is from a climate pretty much the opposite of Buffalo but I remember videos of him playing around in the snow before the Colts game...freakin love it.

10 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

The video was ruined by John Murphy's strained calls.

Really?  I don't mind Murph at all, but Kelso annoys me pretty often.  In his mind I don't think any penalty EVER called against Buffalo has been legit.