T. White - Thought this was cool

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

It literally amazed me when I saw a poster on this site talking about trading him.

Tre and Josh Allen......that is what last year's work turned into.

Yeah I saw that too "well we could have given him to the browns and then picked their CB"... da fuq.

I really enjoyed watching Tre last year, not just for his stud play - but also his enthusiasm for the game and love for the team/fans. Cant wait to see more of his happy dances this season!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Love Tre! 

Love the type of players this new regime is bringing in. You can really see what they prioritize, and I think it's going to give the Bills a damn good shot at being a very good team in the coming years. 

I also love how "all in" Lesean McCoy is. He has really embraced the Bills, and Buffalo in general. Hope he finishes his career as a Bill. 

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

It literally amazed me when I saw a poster on this site talking about trading him.

Tre and Josh Allen......that is what last year's work turned into.

I want really sure if it amazed you until I saw that it “literally” amazed you. 

Thats a a decent amount of amazement. 

1 hour ago, BillsFan4 said:

Love Tre! 

Love the type of players this new regime is bringing in. You can really see what they prioritize, and I think it's going to give the Bills a damn good shot at being a very good team in the coming years. 

I also love how "all in" Lesean McCoy is. He has really embraced the Bills, and Buffalo in general. Hope he finishes his career as a Bill. 

it's great to see how these guys end up embracing the area...ie....lorax, shady , and all through the years.

• Like (+1) 1