Bills need to contact dez

Just now, stony said:

Last thing I want is him staring down a rookie QB on the sidelines because he didn't throw to him.  

...hell that would be his norm in PRACTICE......then we get to look at his "Jay Cutlet Pout Puss"...........moving on..............

5 minutes ago, THE SLAMMER said:

The guy needs to lower his asking price WHICH won't happen

This is a 3 mil per season WR now

...try explaining that to clubs who unofficially said "no thanks" to vet minimum............

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...try explaining that to clubs who unofficially said "no thanks" to vet minimum............

I doubt any team would embarrass the guy with a minimum offer but who knows...

3 minutes ago, THE SLAMMER said:

I doubt any team would embarrass the guy with a minimum offer but who knows...

Report: Dez Bryant Not of Interest to Many Teams Even at League Minimum Contract

Scott Polacek -May 2, 2018

Free-agent wide receiver Dez Bryant is reportedly not high on the priority list for many teams around the NFL after the Dallas Cowboys released him.

Michael David Smith of Pro Football Talk cited a report from Adam Schefter of ESPN which said "far more" teams don't want to pay Bryant even the league minimum salary than do. Smith noted Bryant previously turned down a three-year deal worth approximately $21 million from the Baltimore Ravens, but he reportedly isn't generating that type of interest in many other places.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, prissythecat said:

Why would Dez even want to come here considering the current QB situation?  Would take some desperation on his part.

I was under the impression Bryant was firmly in the desperation stage at this point.

He's always been difficult and will become even moreso as he increasingly realizes he's no longer an elite talent.

• Like (+1) 1

For one I don't think Dez would be interested in the QB situation. Two I think Dez could be a bit of a malcontent if things aren't going well. Overall I just don't see Dez coming here. I would rather the team kick the tires on Eric Dekker or Jeremy Maclin both would be low risk low reward type plays. 

23 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

How many threads does it take to realize the Bills are not interested in Dez?

Beane said he ain’t interested 

...Jesus, Jurrah won't even take him back for an Earl Scheib paint job.....

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Yes, but the previous ones ran off the track and were closed. I’ll keep me ? on this one..

At least they seem to cut down on the number of Josh Allen threads.  If they're talking about Dez, they ain't talking about Josh.

Lets see...... Beane and McDermott have  repeatedly stated they wanted to bring players in who have the right DNA and culture. So Dez has zero of any of that..... so why don't ppl open their ears? Seriously....

• Like (+1) 1