Bills need to contact dez

30 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

100% Bryant. He's got the size, and the speed really isn't much different. Maclin is frail and his injuries are numerous. His decline has been much sharper than Bryant's. Plus he turned us down last year so f him. 

End thread.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Dez for sure, but he isn’t coming to Buffalo for anything less than 5-7 mill a year imo.  Maclin could come at 1/4 of the price

we need someone else for when KB gets his knee shattered

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Dez for sure, but he isn’t coming to Buffalo for anything less than 5-7 mill a year imo.  Maclin could come at 1/4 of the price

we need someone else for when KB gets his knee shattered

It doesn't seem like he has too many teams to choose from...I bet he signs somewhere early in training camp, for far less than he thinks he is worth.

Hey bills fans I hope all is well 

roomie mini camp has started and it’s nice seeing the future in bills colors 

But I must say that I think the WR position is what the bills should really focus on ATM  I look at who we have and don’t get me wrong I see so much potential! The that’s all not - not many very proven players. Which doesn’t bother me too much but I feel we need to add a serious threat! 

That threat should be Dez Bryant ! 

He still a play maker regardless of what the “experts” are saying. You add dez and and he instantly becomes our number 1 receiver and not only that he will help whoever the bills decide to start for them week one !

My projected WRs we keep this year (saying we sign dez) 

1.dez

2.KB

3.zay

4.kerley

5.Strearee

6.foster (wild card) 

also I see them keeping 

mccloud and proehl as special teams 

Let me know what you guys think 

GO BILLS !