JALEN RAMSEYCLOWNS BILLS QB JOSH ALLEN... DELETES

5 hours ago, SouthNYfan said:

I love the white, but that's a stretch.

Ramsey is really good, even if he is a JAGoff.

Yea . Ramsey is ahead but barely imo.

He has Bouye opposite and a great D. 

Interested to see Tre improve even more with a better front 4 and more pressure... He should have had a pick with under 2 min in that Wild card game at the 50... 

He dropped it on 3rd , we go 3 n out Jags ultimately got 3 before half, that pick changes that

Anyway, I truly feel Tre n Ramsey are much closer than most think

It's fun trash talk. And I like Ramsay, our teams our so similar in media perception and the way the roster is built I hope to see a great rivalry develop so.. grease it up Jalen. Micah hyde's got an easy response aimed at bortles lol

1 hour ago, APoxOnYou said:

Yeah. Of course it is. Jamal Adams did the same thing. I don't see any other DBs talking trash about any other rookie QBs. It sucks for Allen as it puts a target on his back. That's why I want him to sit for the year so it can hopefully blow over. 

Nah

2 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

Impressive tackle ... lower the head and shoulder and hope to hit something before falling flat on his face, much like a Stephon Gilmore attempted tackle.

I love how the RB went down 4 yards after contact which was 8 yards after getting a 1st down. If he was attempting a tackle on Allen like that, Ramsey would've been concussed.

If Allen hits him, he will definitely feel it. Allen doesn't back down . So what's next, criticizing Allen on the way he stretches? Ramsey and the media are so weak. Just like trying to make a big deal of Allen commenting on McCarron's girlfriend when Allen was 16. Like McCarron would worry about that. Bleacher Report gets worse by the day. I do believe B/R put that out.

6 hours ago, Scorp83 said:

I can get behind this post... you have to earn respect...

people act like Josh Allen (considered by almost every analyst to be the worst QB in this class, let alone not a top 10 pick) is suppose to just walk into this league & be respected with his shaky track record against mediocre competition??? 

You've gotta be kidding me :lol:

Care to stand and deliver on that statement?  If almost every analyst considers Josh Allen to be the "worst QB in this class", you should surely be able to come up with 3 links that support that view.  Shouldn't be hard for you at all.

I won't hold my breath

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, wppete said:

Jalen Ramsey is a punk. Have you heard him speak? That all you need to know. 

It is odd to say the least.....lol

Also, have you seen his wardrobe? Makes Tom Brady's closet and Marc Sanchez GQ photo shoot look masculine by comparison.

• Haha (+1) 2

9 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

Yea . Ramsey is ahead but barely imo.

He has Bouye opposite and a great D. 

Interested to see Tre improve even more with a better front 4 and more pressure... He should have had a pick with under 2 min in that Wild card game at the 50... 

He dropped it on 3rd , we go 3 n out Jags ultimately got 3 before half, that pick changes that

Anyway, I truly feel Tre n Ramsey are much closer than most think

Ramsey is better.

Bouye opposite him does make a difference, no doubt, so he's not seeing the #1 as often as bouye sees them, but currently, Ramsey has been better than White.

Is it a massive margin?

No it's not.

I actually prefer White because he's not a jerkoff.

If you asked every GM to pick one, assuming salaries are equal, I think almost every single one would agree that while Ramsey is definitely the better CB, many would take White once you include the personality and work ethic.

I think White will actually have a longer and better career, imo, because of his work ethic and personality, but Ramsey is currently the better corner until proven otherwise.

8 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Care to stand and deliver on that statement?  If almost every analyst considers Josh Allen to be the "worst QB in this class", you should surely be able to come up with 3 links that support that view.  Shouldn't be hard for you at all.

I won't hold my breath

I heard he's worse than the udfa QBs.

Many people have told me this.

Good, smart, high ranking people.

Came from some business meetings.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillsFan17 said:

Today on, sh...it I'm making up on the internet 

I was getting sarcastic and making a reference to an older troll around here who used to make things up and claim it was from "high level business meetings"

19 hours ago, SouthNYfan said:

He should do what Terry rozier did too eric bledsoe in the NBA playoffs.

After Bledsoe talked trash acting like he'd never heard of the guy who just torched him, rozier responded with "accidentally" calling him "drew bledsoe" then showing up to pregame warmups in a freaking drew bledsoe jersey for all the media to see (it was epic trolling)

If the media asks him about it, Allen should be like "Jalen Rose? Yeah he that loud guy who used to play in the NBA right?" 

Then come back wearing a Jalen Rose jersey.

How about a Gordon Ramsey chefs outfit.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, benderbender said:

They probably hate him too

Refer to the tom Brady post. Hate and respect are mutually exclusive. But in jaylens case, I love and respect and disagree with otherwise lol

If were the leader of the best secondary I'd tweet at any rookie QB coming my way... As Hyde should