JALEN RAMSEYCLOWNS BILLS QB JOSH ALLEN... DELETES

49 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

Why would a Jax guy be obsesssed with a Bills QB. if we were division rivals I can understand, but to troll Allen who is out of division makes little sense to me. The playoff game should really have little effect on Jax's view of th eIlls QB situation.

I can only think that he fears Allen for some unkown reasons cause I cannot connect any other dots

He's probably upset that Peterman won't be tossing lobs to him that he can drop but still get credit for INT'ing.

• Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

His point was that there isn't much comparison between Allen's arm and JP's or Manuel's.  Not that 94mph fastballs can't win you baseball games.

So do you get paid to miss the point, or is it more of a hobby?

A hobby sir... a hobby 

18 minutes ago, Fred Clause said:

You’re not really paying attention are you? Many analysts had him top ten if not the best prospect. What are you one of those Peterman lovers or a Taylor apologist? 

Neither.... & it's a big difference between having Allen in the top 10 & if he should be in the top 10. Most analysts have said "I think Allen will go in the top 10 but he really shouldn't" 

Heck I had Allen going in the top 10 in my mock & I felt he shouldn't be there but I knew a team would talk themselves into that idea of him

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BuffaloRush said:

Eh... looks like Jalen erred on the side of caution.  There’s worse things he could have said, but still probably smarter to delete it

I'm old enough to remember when guys didn't want to say anything like that to provide the other team "bulletin  board material" .

Just now, NewDayBills said:

I don't get it though, the Bills rarely play the Jags, what's the point of this?

They played them in the playoffs and will again this year in reg season... also played them the two years prior if I recall correctly - win at New Era in 2016  and the London debacle in 2015. Also played them in 2013. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ddaryl said:

Why would a Jax guy be obsesssed with a Bills QB. if we were division rivals I can understand, but to troll Allen who is out of division makes little sense to me. The playoff game should really have little effect on Jax's view of th eIlls QB situation.

I can only think that he fears Allen for some unkown reasons cause I cannot connect any other dots

Or he was on twitter, saw the video, and has notoriously poor impulse control.

• Like (+1) 1

I guess the term “Clowns” means something different these days?

Should have said “Jalen Ramsey writes words about a warm up throw made by Bills QB Josh Allen.”

Edited by Jay_Fixit
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, wppete said:

Jalen Ramsey is a punk. Have you heard him speak? That all you need to know. 

Stop that Pete! Ask anyone who knows him, Jalen's a sweet kid with soft hands.

That being said, if he gets that impression from Allen on a soft toss practice he probably doesn't realize Josh throws hard enough to rip the leather in his gloves and break his knuckles.

Is it true that Ramsey has already set his mark in the NFL, his Wonderlic score of 8 surpassed his IQ. Being the only player in modern NFL  history to have that recorded.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, zow2 said:

All in good fun i guess,  but I'd be annoyed with any Bills player who would be doing similar trash-talk stuff on Twitter to an opponent.  But then again, I'm in my 50's now so maybe I'm just a cranky older dude who doesn't get the youngins.

I'm in my 30's and I feel the same way. Just annother reason why I hate social media.

3 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Jaguars CB Jalen Ramsey guarantees Super Bowl victory

Did he specify a team? I guarantee a Superbowl victory too....along with a loss.

27 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I'm in my 30's and I feel the same way. Just annother reason why I hate social media.

Did he specify a team? I guarantee a Superbowl victory too....along with a loss.

He said this last year in the playoffs right before New England.

I forgot to post the link to the article.  

5 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

He said this last year in the playoffs right before New England.

I forgot to post the link to the article.  

Gotcha....I thought he was predicting a win this year. Who knows, maybe he will.

3 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

Well hope so for Ramsey's sake cause tackling definitely isn't his thing:

Image result for derrick henry jalen ramsey gif

Impressive tackle ... lower the head and shoulder and hope to hit something before falling flat on his face, much like a Stephon Gilmore attempted tackle.

I love how the RB went down 4 yards after contact which was 8 yards after getting a 1st down. If he was attempting a tackle on Allen like that, Ramsey would've been concussed.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, NewEra said:

Agreed.  I saw Jamarcus Russell injure 2 saints DBs in one game with his errant passes.  Blasted one in the chest and knocked him down and might’ve broken another guys hand

If this Allen kid comes as advertised, I bet he injures 3!

1 hour ago, Bill Murray said:

Are these guys coming out after him bc of the predraft tweets?

Yeah. Of course it is. Jamal Adams did the same thing. I don't see any other DBs talking trash about any other rookie QBs. It sucks for Allen as it puts a target on his back. That's why I want him to sit for the year so it can hopefully blow over. 

1 hour ago, Bill Murray said:

Are these guys coming out after him bc of the predraft tweets?

Not a bad theory. Ramsey isnt in the division so I dont know why he would care about what Allen does. The jets dude I can understand a little bit.