JALEN RAMSEYCLOWNS BILLS QB JOSH ALLEN... DELETES

Why would a Jax guy be obsesssed with a Bills QB. if we were division rivals I can understand, but to troll Allen who is out of division makes little sense to me. The playoff game should really have little effect on Jax's view of th eIlls QB situation.

I can only think that he fears Allen for some unkown reasons cause I cannot connect any other dots

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

Why would a Jax guy be obsesssed with a Bills QB. if we were division rivals I can understand, but to troll Allen who is out of division makes little sense to me. The playoff game should really have little effect on Jax's view of th eIlls QB situation.

I can only think that he fears Allen for some unkown reasons cause I cannot connect any other dots

Hes jealous lol it's funny because it's the Truth 

So, I think Josh Allen became a national target so to speak because of the conversation around Lamar Jackson.  There is a large number of people who think the "Lamar Jackson is a WR" talk would never happen if he wasn't black and athletic (which I tend to agree with).  Josh Allen was held up as kind of the antithesis to this in that some people think he would never be so highly thought of if he didn't look the part and have the arm he has (I disagree with this), and his accuracy became a running joke as part of this conversation.  The racists tweets as a teenager probably didn't help either.  I think this is why he's a target for people not even in our division, rightly or wrongly.  

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, metzelaars_lives said:

That's like saying, you need more than a 102 MPH fastball to make it in MLB... just ask two guys with 94 MPH fastballs...

Roy Halladay threw 94mph... won 2 Cy Young awards

Cole Hamels won a world series his fastball is a 95mph ... what's your point again?

27 minutes ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

That's two players calling Josh Allen out publicly. He really doesn't have the respect of his peers but I'm hoping he can shove it in their mouths.

I can get behind this post... you have to earn respect...

people act like Josh Allen (considered by almost every analyst to be the worst QB in this class, let alone not a top 10 pick) is suppose to just walk into this league & be respected with his shaky track record against mediocre competition??? 

You've gotta be kidding me :lol:

13 minutes ago, Scorp83 said:

Roy Halladay threw 94mph... won 2 Cy Young awards

Cole Hamels won a world series his fastball is a 95mph ... what's your point again?

His point was that there isn't much comparison between Allen's arm and JP's or Manuel's.  Not that 94mph fastballs can't win you baseball games.

So do you get paid to miss the point, or is it more of a hobby?

• Like (+1) 6

1 hour ago, CajunBillsBacker said:

Sounds like Josh Allen is in Jalen Ramsey’s head to me? Josh Allen probably never heard of Jalen Ramsey.

He should do what Terry rozier did too eric bledsoe in the NBA playoffs.

After Bledsoe talked trash acting like he'd never heard of the guy who just torched him, rozier responded with "accidentally" calling him "drew bledsoe" then showing up to pregame warmups in a freaking drew bledsoe jersey for all the media to see (it was epic trolling)

If the media asks him about it, Allen should be like "Jalen Rose? Yeah he that loud guy who used to play in the NBA right?" 

Then come back wearing a Jalen Rose jersey.

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Scorp83 said:

I can get behind this post... you have to earn respect...

people act like Josh Allen (considered by almost every analyst to be the worst QB in this class, let alone not a top 10 pick) is suppose to just walk into this league & be respected with his shaky track record against mediocre competition??? 

You've gotta be kidding me :lol:

You’re not really paying attention are you? Many analysts had him top ten if not the best prospect. What are you one of those Peterman lovers or a Taylor apologist?