JALEN RAMSEYCLOWNS BILLS QB JOSH ALLEN... DELETES

This is the second DB to make comments about the QB. 

I just think that warrants a commentary by teammates

. Time for people to stand up and be counted. Not saying what the response should be, but the deafening silence coming from veterans on our team is sad.

Edited by Tyrod's friend

1 hour ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Refer to the tom Brady post. Hate and respect are mutually exclusive. But in jaylens case, I love and respect and disagree with otherwise lol

If were the leader of the best secondary I'd tweet at any rookie QB coming my way... As Hyde should

I just think if you’re so good, you shouldn’t/wouldn’t need to. As much as I dislike Brady in my sour grapes way, he doesn’t trash talk and I respect that. 

1 hour ago, Tyrod's friend said:

This is the second DB to make comments about the QB. 

I just think that warrants a commentary by teammates

. Time for people to stand up and be counted. Not saying what the response should be, but the deafening silence coming from veterans on our team is sad.

Disagree.  Let the play do the talking.

Now if it's on the field, certain things need to be responded to IMO.  See "Kyle Turley How to Protect the QB"

On 5/11/2018 at 3:50 PM, YoloinOhio said:

I think Jalen Ramsey is an amazing player. He’s pretty immature though so it doesn’t surprise me.

He was on the Lebatard show and pretty much said his dad would put Lavar Ball to shame. And that he got a lot from him... I don't know, I'm biased because I like the lebatard show and I think it's essentially harmless to say that's a pick waiting to happen. 

My point is after the rambling is he had came across as someone who has a big mouth, knows it, and owns it.

I don't get why a guy saying they're going to the Superbowl bother people so much. Who cares. Ramsey is a good corner, he'll be talking for a long time.

On 5/11/2018 at 3:59 PM, Scorp83 said:

I can get behind this post... you have to earn respect...

people act like Josh Allen (considered by almost every analyst to be the worst QB in this class, let alone not a top 10 pick) is suppose to just walk into this league & be respected with his shaky track record against mediocre competition??? 

You've gotta be kidding me :lol:

Just because you type stuff doesn't mean it's true.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

He was on the Lebatard show and pretty much said his dad would put Lavar Ball to shame. And that he got a lot from him... I don't know, I'm biased because I like the lebatard show and I think it's essentially harmless to say that's a pick waiting to happen. 

My point is after the rambling is he had came across as someone who has a big mouth, knows it, and owns it.

I don't get why a guy saying they're going to the Superbowl bother people so much. Who cares. Ramsey is a good corner, he'll be talking for a long time.

IMO that has become the Jags team personality on D.  They are a bit punk-a** both in how they play, and how they talk off the field.  They all have big mouths and know it and own it and try to play up to it.  That un-called face mask slam on TT in the playoff game was one instance.   The hit on Gronk was another (IMO taking Gronk out of the game was a deliberate part of Marrone's strategy and coaches around the league saw it - anyone else remember an announcer saying something along the lines of "if your strategy is to take Gronk out of the game, and that's your strategy, you need another plan after that" or words to that effect?)

I can think of a few plays when they were playing the Steelers where they were really pushing the line,  picking up WR and slamming them down when tackling.

It's all part of the game until Karma comes calling.  Karma's a B.

• Like (+1) 2

12 hours ago, benderbender said:

I just think if you’re so good, you shouldn’t/wouldn’t need to. As much as I dislike Brady in my sour grapes way, he doesn’t trash talk and I respect that. 

Oh man... You know how bad that would suck if Brady talked trash? Like Ali was just talking mad crap all the time? Glad he just let's his play do his talking. Still hate him of course...

8 minutes ago, GrizzReaper said:

Oh man... You know how bad that would suck if Brady talked trash? Like Ali was just talking mad crap all the time? Glad he just let's his play do his talking. Still hate him of course...

What makes you think he doesn't?

19 hours ago, benderbender said:

I think it's fun. More reason to dislike brady. ☺️

On 5/11/2018 at 3:59 PM, Scorp83 said:

I can get behind this post... you have to earn respect...

people act like Josh Allen (considered by almost every analyst to be the worst QB in this class, let alone not a top 10 pick) is suppose to just walk into this league & be respected with his shaky track record against mediocre competition??? 

You've gotta be kidding me :lol:

LOL! True but I've never seen peers tweet about other players especially during Rookie OTA's lol

28 minutes ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

LOL! True but I've never seen peers tweet about other players especially during Rookie OTA's lol

It’s low hanging fruit for Ramsey to trash a rookie QB in his first practice. That said, he challenged Aaron Rodgers before he ever suited up in an nfl game himself so he doesn’t just stick to rooks.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Coming from someone who dosent even play in our division, and who probably wont even play against him so much, my take is that he probably fears Josh's potential.

Why else would he choose him over all the other rookies?

When you have a cannon like Josh does with the size and mobility, opposing defenses can see players that they feel they will have problems with.

On 5/11/2018 at 3:32 PM, ddaryl said:

Why would a Jax guy be obsesssed with a Bills QB. if we were division rivals I can understand, but to troll Allen who is out of division makes little sense to me. The playoff game should really have little effect on Jax's view of th eIlls QB situation.

I can only think that he fears Allen for some unkown reasons cause I cannot connect any other dots

On 5/11/2018 at 5:01 PM, NewDayBills said:

I don't get it though, the Bills rarely play the Jags, what's the point of this?

Simple. Us Bills fans went down and trashed their dirty city. We drank all their beer, broke up all their marriages, left them without a single table to cry on. We showed the world that the Jags' fans cannot come close to BillsMafia. Yeah, they ended up taking the game, but they really grew to hate us over that week.

• Like (+1) 1