JALEN RAMSEYCLOWNS BILLS QB JOSH ALLEN... DELETES

JALEN RAMSEYCLOWNS BILLS QB JOSH ALLEN... DELETES TWEET

5/11/2018 11:01 AM PDT

It's only May ... and Jalen Ramsey is already trying to get into Josh Allen's head! 

The Jacksonville Jaguars star saw some video of the Buffalo Bills QB taking his first snaps during minicamp ... and decided to weigh in with some friendly trash talk. 

"That's a pick waiting to happen," Ramsey posted in a response to the Buffalo Bills tweet.  

But within minutes, Ramsey decided to pull back ... and deleted the tweet -- replacing it with another comment, "imma chill."

0510-jalen-ramsey-buffalo-bills-josh-allen-tweet-video-response-2.jpg

Ramsey will get a chance to back up his twitter talk when the Jaguars play the Bills during the regular season on November 25. 

Meanwhile, Allen got some 1-on-1 time with Bills legend Jim Kelly ... who came down to the training camp to impart some wisdom on the rookie. 

The two posed for pics in front of the media before heading to the locker room for a private conversation. 

Props to Kelly who seems to be in great spirits while recovering from a major surgery to remove cancer from his jaw

0511-josh-allen-jim-kelly-snapchat-1.jpg

Josh Allen Tweets..

QB Josh Allen: “It’s nice to get past the draft process and be here playing football. Today was exciting, I feel like a little kid again.”

Embedded
  • Haha (+1) 1

All in good fun i guess,  but I'd be annoyed with any Bills player who would be doing similar trash-talk stuff on Twitter to an opponent.  But then again, I'm in my 50's now so maybe I'm just a cranky older dude who doesn't get the youngins.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, CajunBillsBacker said:

Sounds like Josh Allen is in Jalen Ramsey’s head to me? Josh Allen probably never heard of Jalen Ramsey.

Probably more like it. One person is thinking about the other a lot....the other....not so much. 

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, TucsonBillsFan said:

JALEN RAMSEYCLOWNS BILLS QB JOSH ALLEN... DELETES TWEET

5/11/2018 11:01 AM PDT

It's only May ... and Jalen Ramsey is already trying to get into Josh Allen's head! 

The Jacksonville Jaguars star saw some video of the Buffalo Bills QB taking his first snaps during minicamp ... and decided to weigh in with some friendly trash talk. 

"That's a pick waiting to happen," Ramsey posted in a response to the Buffalo Bills tweet.  

But within minutes, Ramsey decided to pull back ... and deleted the tweet -- replacing it with another comment, "imma chill."

0510-jalen-ramsey-buffalo-bills-josh-allen-tweet-video-response-2.jpg

Ramsey will get a chance to back up his twitter talk when the Jaguars play the Bills during the regular season on November 25. 

Meanwhile, Allen got some 1-on-1 time with Bills legend Jim Kelly ... who came down to the training camp to impart some wisdom on the rookie. 

The two posed for pics in front of the media before heading to the locker room for a private conversation. 

Props to Kelly who seems to be in great spirits while recovering from a major surgery to remove cancer from his jaw

0511-josh-allen-jim-kelly-snapchat-1.jpg

Josh Allen Tweets..

QB Josh Allen: “It’s nice to get past the draft process and be here playing football. Today was exciting, I feel like a little kid again.”

Embedded

I can't be too offended... we deserve it. Man... this is why I chose to not sale myself on this Allen just yet. Dude holds the ball too long, I'm quite sure he's gonna throw alot of picks this year....cause in the NFL...you need more then arm strength to make it...just ask JP & EJ...

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Scorp83 said:

I can't be too offended... we deserve it. Man... this is why I chose to not sale myself on this Allen just yet. Dude holds the ball too long, I'm quite sure he's gonna throw alot of picks this year....cause in the NFL...you need more then arm strength to make it...just ask JP & EJ...

I just hope that the Bill's Front Offies is Hiding a lot of   Talents this kid has.  And they are letting other teams think it's just the arm.

2 minutes ago, Scorp83 said:

That's like saying, you need more than a 102 MPH fastball to make it in MLB... just ask two guys with 94 MPH fastballs...

• Like (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Protect your balls jalen cuz a football in josh Allen’s hands is a deadly weapon

Agreed.  I saw Jamarcus Russell injure 2 saints DBs in one game with his errant passes.  Blasted one in the chest and knocked him down and might’ve broken another guys hand