2018 Season Record Predictions

Hey Bills Mafia, here I’ve posted what I predict  our Win-Loss record will be. I know it’s a bold prediction, but have to stay positive. 

What does everyone predict our seasons record to be for the 2018 season?  Copy and past the below and post your predictions, no need for a score. 

At Baltimore: W 

vs LAC: W 

At Vikings: L 

at Packers: L 

vs Tennessee: W 

at Houston: L 

At Colts: W 

vs Patriots: W 

Vs Bears: W 

at Jets: W 

Vs Jags: L

at Miami: W 

Vs Jets: W

vs Lions: L

at Patriots: L

vs Miami: W 

Overall Record: 10-6 

GO BILLS! 

P.S. I searched for this topic and couldn’t find one similar, it’s a duplicate, I apologize. 

Edited by gr8billsfan
  • Like (+1) 1

I pretty much agree with 10-6. I have a lot of faith in the coaching staff. I’ve seen early predictions of the NFL and no one is giving the Bills any chance of repeating as a playoff team. I think we will beat the Jags at home but lose another game you have as a W????

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, gr8billsfan said:

Hey Bills Mafia, here I’ve posted what I predict  our Win-Loss record will be. I know it’s a bold prediction, but have to stay positive. 

What does everyone predict our seasons record to be for the 2018 season?  Copy and past the below and post your predictions, no need for a score. 

at Houston: L 

vs Patriots: W 

at Jets: W 

Vs Jags: L

Overall Record: 10-6 

GO BILLS! 

P.S. I searched for this topic and couldn’t find one similar, it’s a duplicate, I apologize. 

You left on the Lions at Buffalo game on 12/16

at Baltimore L

vs LAC W

at Vikings L

at Packers L

vs Tenn W

at Houston L

at Colts W

vs Patriots L

vs Bears W

at Jets L

vs Jags L

at Miami L

vs Jets W

vs Lions W

at Patriots L

vs Miami W

I'm projecting a 7-9

Edited by JohnC
  • Like (+1) 1

@ Baltimore W

LA Chargers W

@ Minnesota L

@ Green Bay L

Tenn W

@ Houston W

@ Indy W

New England L

Chicago W

@ Jets W

Jacksonville W

@ Miami W

Jets W

Detroit W

@ New England L

Miam W

Yeap, you heard it hear first, 12-4.  Hey, we are a playoff team now.  Time for some confidence and hope.

It's too early to predict for me. I'll wait and see who the starting QB is, and I also like to see what they look like in preseason games before prognosticating.  In the immortal words of Arnold, I'll be back...

• Like (+1) 1

I think our defense has top 10 potential.  The OL and WR positions worry me but I think our defense will keep us in games and maybe win a few for us.  I'll go 9-7 which will be quite a feat for a team that starts the year with AJ and finishes with a rookie.  I think we just miss the playoffs.  Look out for 2019 though.  Tons of cap space to upgrade the offense and maybe final touches on defense.  I think this team will be ready to roll come 2019.  

at Baltimore w

vs LAC W

at Vikings w

at Packers w

vs Tenn W

at Houston w

at Colts W

vs Patriots w

vs Bears W

at Jets w

vs Jags w

at Miami w

vs Jets W

vs Lions W

at Patriots w

vs Miami W

1st round bye,

Home win

Home win

SB win

Guess I have us ........19 and 0 BABY! 

Edited by fansince88
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I think McD finds a way to win with McCarron, until Allen is ready.  Then we may take a step back until he hits his stride.  So when Allen starts will have a huge impact on which games are W and which are L.

Overall I think 9-7 again, hopefully we sneak into the playoffs.

Next year I think we go 10-6 or better and make it past the first round.  If Pats are in decline maybe we even win the Division.

at Houston: W 

vs Patriots: L

at Jets: L 

Vs Jags: W

I've got 10-6 as well, just some minor changes.  Gotta be real and understand that we won't beat the Patriots.  Of course I hope we do, but it's hard to be confident against them.  I do BILLIEVE that we will surprise a lot of people though.  I think our defense this year will be significantly better than last year and even though this schedule looks tough, I don't see an offense on here that'll roll us over in any game.  Not even the Patriots.

1 hour ago, Talley56 said:

New England L

@ New England L

Yeap, you heard it hear first, 12-4.  Hey, we are a playoff team now.  Time for some confidence and hope.

If we are 12-4 we do not have 2 losses to NE.  I know NE is good but they do lose to good teams.  If we are 12-4 we at least split with NE.

• Thank you (+1) 1

at Baltimore W

vs LAC W

at Vikings L

at Packers L

vs Tenn W

at Houston W

at Colts W

vs Patriots L

vs Bears W

at Jets W

vs Jags W

at Miami W

vs Jets W

vs Lions W

at Patriots L

vs Miami W

12-4.  2 better than when I first looked at it.  Probably ecause I expected a split w/Jets and Miami.  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Circlethewagon8404 said:

at Houston: W 

vs Patriots: L

at Jets: L 

Vs Jags: W

I've got 10-6 as well, just some minor changes.  Gotta be real and understand that we won't beat the Patriots.  Of course I hope we do, but it's hard to be confident against them.  I do BILLIEVE that we will surprise a lot of people though.  I think our defense this year will be significantly better than last year and even though this schedule looks tough, I don't see an offense on here that'll roll us over in any game.  Not even the Patriots.

We will beat them @ Home on Monday night ??

• Thank you (+1) 1