Which Current Free Agents you would like the Bills to consider bringing in for a visit?

6 minutes ago, Steve Billieve said:

I think the most interesting signings will happen once we cut down to 53.

With everyone nearing 100 players there's probably some good reasons why we haven't signed anybody that's all that talented who's out there right now.

I agree maybe I should change the title to which current Free Agents that are left interests you.

Navarro Bowman would be amazing.  He can help Edmunds in his journey while being our best Lb in 2018.

Jeremy Maclin isn’t great, but he can play the outside and considering our current group of WRs, I’ll take him.  I’d rather have Dez, who isn’t nearly the player he once was, but I think he’ll be too expensive for us.

Anyone who can play RT.  We currently don’t have anyone that can do that 

Good topic!!

Navarro Bowman - fills out the LB group and allows Edmunds to play the strong side. 1 year - $4M

Luke Joeckel - upgrades the OL depth and was once highly regarded. He is a decent reclamation project that can play all over. 2 years - $4M

Eric Decker - A fairly productive career and can still contribute on this team. 2 years - $5M

There is my 3 based on guys out there now. Obviously it can change if others hit the market. The first move that I’d make though is to trade Shaq Lawson for Corey Coleman. Swap former 1st rounders that are no longer great fits but can help the other team. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Good topic!!

Navarro Bowman - fills out the LB group and allows Edmunds to play the strong side. 1 year - $4M

Luke Joeckel - upgrades the OL depth and was once highly regarded. He is a decent reclamation project that can play all over. 2 years - $4M

Eric Decker - A fairly productive career and can still contribute on this team. 2 years - $5M

There is my 3 based on guys out there now. Obviously it can change if others hit the market. The first move that I’d make though is to trade Shaq Lawson for Corey Coleman. Swap former 1st rounders that are no longer great fits but can help the other team. 

I’d sign up for this ??especially Bowman. I’d like to give him a two year deal and Decker a one year deal.

17 minutes ago, Paul Costa said:

I’d sign up for this ??especially Bowman. I’d like to give him a two year deal and Decker a one year deal.

I certainly agree with that!! My thinking is that at this point Bowman doesn’t want more than a year. I could be wrong. Decker I had at 2 to punt the money to next year.

3 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I certainly agree with that!! My thinking is that at this point Bowman doesn’t want more than a year. I could be wrong. Decker I had at 2 to punt the money to next year.

Can you imagine Decker's wife and McCarron's wife sitting next to one another? That's a lot of beauty in the seats. 

https://twitter.com/jessiejdecker

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’ll take Rachel Bush and you can have the other 2 :)

2 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Jeremy Maclin 

Dez Bryant

Eric Decker 

Just give me one of them

insight into you two characters ?

• Haha (+1) 1

I really like the idea of Luke Joeckel a lot.  On the low end he would provide a versatile depth O Lineman.....on the high end, maybe he can become 75% or better the player he was drafted as out of college. At the suggested price of $4 million over 2 years, I think he is worth the gamble.