Rod Streater

2 hours ago, Bobby Hooks said:

Still missing the point entirely. I was making fun of the people that were putting down Streater. I shouldn’t have to explain this, anyone with a half a pea brain knew that was sarcasm and I don’t actually think it’s dumb to hope a player that showed promise will play well. It’s not my fault you don’t understand it. 

Do all jokes go soaring a thousand miles over your head, or just the sarcastic variety?

Enjoy your day, hopefully no one makes any jokes you can’t grasp or you’ll have to get a whole aloe plant. 

Damnit Bobby!  I apologize. Apparently my pea brain misread something twice.  Honestly, looked earlier and for a second time I misread.  

Still though, you present yourself like a pompous d*ckhole.  Maybe not always but definitely today. I’m sure you never make mistakes though (see, sarcasm).  You probably have a very large brain and are superior intellectually to most if not all here(more sarcasm).  

Most at of all, have a fine day. And never forget, I love you(not sarcasm)

P.S.  really though.....my bad

On 5/11/2018 at 2:04 AM, Hebert19 said:

He will do u til trade deadline when....wait for it...we trade our second for amari Cooper. 

Gruden is going to want to put his mark I things like McDermott.  Write it done.  It'll happen. 

It'll take be for a 4th, tops.